Nuggets acquiring Aaron Gordon from Magic in four-player swap
The Denver Nuggets are acquiring forwards Aaron Gordon and Gary Clark from the Orlando Magic in exchange for guards Gary Harris, R.J. Hampton, and a first-round pick.
Gordon should help the Nuggets improve on defense but his arrival could make it tough for Paul Millsap and JaMychal Green to find consistent minutes moving forward. Michael Porter Jr. may also lose some playing time upon Gordon's arrival. Over in Orlando, Harris provides even more backcourt depth while Hampton should have an easier path to earning a meaningful role.
Gordon was averaging 30.4 FanDuel points in 29.4 minutes per game for the Magic this season.
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) uncertain for Clippers on Friday May 13th, 2021
- Paul George (rest) questionable for Clippers Friday May 13th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz Friday May 13th, 2021
- Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) questionable for Detroit on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Dario Saric starting for Suns Thursday in place of injured Deandre Ayton May 13th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Nikola Jokic (toe) starting for Nuggets on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- JaVale McGee joining Nuggets' lineup Thursday with Michael Porter Jr. resting May 13th, 2021
- Nikola Jokic (toe) added to Nuggets injury report, now probable May 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Monte Morris (injury management) out Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Michael Porter Jr. (rest) ruled out for Nuggets Thursday versus Timberwolves May 13th, 2021
- Monte Morris (injury management) questionable for Denver Thursday May 12th, 2021