Spurs' Marco Belinelli (ankle) ruled out for the rest of Friday's game
San Antonio Spurs guard/forward Marco Belinelli has been ruled out of Friday's game against the Sacramento Kings with an ankle injury.
Belinelli sprained his left ankle during the third quarter of Friday's game and will not return.
Belinelli will finish the game with 1 rebound, 1 assist, and 9 points in 15 minutes played.
- Timberwolves' D'Angelo Russell ejected on Friday May 7th, 2021
- Suns' Jae Crowder (ankle) available on Friday May 7th, 2021
- Norman Powell (knee) starting for Portland on Friday, Derrick Jones Jr. coming off the bench May 7th, 2021
- Lu Dort (hip) questionable for Thunder on Saturday May 7th, 2021
- Alec Burks (knee) out for Knicks on Friday May 7th, 2021
- Knicks' Immanuel Quickley (ankle) out on Friday May 7th, 2021
- Spurs' Lonnie Walker starting on Friday, Devin Vassell coming off the bench May 7th, 2021
- Drew Eubanks coming off Spurs' bench Monday May 3rd, 2021
- Rudy Gay not in Spurs' lineup Monday May 3rd, 2021
- Dejounte Murray returns to Spurs lineup Monday; Tre Jones back to bench May 3rd, 2021
- DeMar DeRozan (rest) starting for Spurs Monday; Rudy Gay to come off bench May 3rd, 2021
- Tre Jones to come off Spurs' bench Monday May 3rd, 2021