Stevens: Boston's Robert Williams is 'a full go'
According to head coach Brad Stevens, Boston Celtics center Robert Williams will not be restricted during Orlando's restart.
Williams will be available off Boston's bench after missing time with a back and left hip injury. The 22-year old center should see time as a backup to Daniel Theis and Enes Kanter.
Per Rotogrinders' Court IQ in 322 minutes this season, Williams is averaging 1.19 FanDuel points and a usage rate of 12.4%.
- Indiana's Doug McDermott (knee) questionable on Saturday August 7th, 2020
- Lakers' LeBron James (groin) questionable for Saturday August 7th, 2020
- Indiana's Myles Turner (ankle) questionable on Saturday August 7th, 2020
- Kings' Richaun Holmes (hip) will not return on Friday August 7th, 2020
- Miami's Kendrick Nunn (personal) ruled out for Saturday's matchup against Suns August 7th, 2020
- Pelicans starting J.J. Redick for inactive Zion Williamson on Friday August 7th, 2020
- Marcus Smart starting for Boston Wednesday in place of Kemba Walker (rest) August 5th, 2020
- Kemba Walker (rest) will not play on Wednesday August 4th, 2020
- Kemba Walker on 17-23 minutes limit Sunday for Boston August 2nd, 2020
- Kemba Walker (knee) in Celtics' starting five on Friday July 31st, 2020
- Celtics' Kemba Walker (knee) practices in full July 23rd, 2020
- Celtics' Kemba Walker (left knee) not planning to participate in Friday's scrimmage July 21st, 2020