Nuggets close practice facility after two positive tests
According to ESPN and Adrian Wojnarowski, the Denver Nuggets will allow the next set of COVID-19 testing to determine the re-opening status of their practice facility.
After closing their facility on Saturday due to two positive cases, the Nuggets will not be able to run their workouts on Wednesday. Look for a further update on a potential re-opening after the testing results are determined.
According to FanDuel's Sportsbook, the Denver Nuggets are currently listed at +1000 or an implied 9.1% to win the Western Conference in addition to the seventh highest title odds at +2500 or an implied 3.9%.
- Nets' Taurean Prince reportedly tests positive, sitting out restart July 7th, 2020
- Kyle Lowry 'looking awesome' at Raptors workouts July 7th, 2020
- Wizards: Bradley Beal won't need shoulder surgery July 7th, 2020
- Amir Johnson reportedly Nets' primary target July 7th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson (knee) ready to return July 7th, 2020
- Brandon Ingram never in doubt for Pelicans July 7th, 2020
- Nuggets' Nikola Jokic (COVID-19) reportedly healthy July 7th, 2020
- Michael Porter Jr. to likely see playoff minutes for Nuggets July 2nd, 2020
- Nikola Jokic (COVID-19) expected to fly with Nuggets July 2nd, 2020
- Nuggets close practice facility after two positive tests June 30th, 2020
- Woj: Denver's Nikola Jokic reportedly tests positive for coronavirus June 23rd, 2020
- Nuggets' Nikola Jokic staying in stellar shape June 8th, 2020