Pacers' Doug McDermott (toe) doubtful for Tuesday
Indiana Pacers small forward Doug McDermott (sore right big toe) is listed as doubtful for Tuesday night's game against the Boston Celtics.
McDermott missed the Pacers' last game and is in danger of missing a second consecutive game with this injury. Expect to see a slight bump in minutes for Justin Holiday if McDermott does indeed sit.
numberFire currently projects Holiday to score 8.2 points with 3.2 rebounds and 1.4 assists on Tuesday for 17.9 FanDuel fantasy points.
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Berman: Knicks unsure if Kevin Knox 'is part of their future' April 18th, 2020
- Victor Oladipo has season-highs of 27 points, 5 threes in Pacers' loss March 11th, 2020
- Victor Oladipo (knee) active for Pacers on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Pacers' Doug McDermott (toe) unavailable again Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Pacers' Doug McDermott (toe) doubtful for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Pacers' Victor Oladipo (knee) listed as questionable for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Pacers' Malcolm Brogdon (hip) out for Tuesday March 9th, 2020