Celtics' Robert Williams (back) probable for Tuesday
Boston Celtics center Robert Williams (back strain) was listed as probable for Tuesday's game against the Indiana Pacers.
Williams has been solid since returning from the hip injury that had sidelined him since early December, averaging 19.4 FanDuel points over the last 4 games.
Williams is currently projected to score 12.1 fantasy points Tuesday night, with 3.1 points, 3.6 rebounds and 0.8 assists.
- Cavaliers reportedly acquire Taurean Prince in deal with Minnesota July 29th, 2021
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thunder trade Al Horford to Boston June 18th, 2021
- Moses Brown traded from Thunder to Celtics June 18th, 2021
- Celtics send Kemba Walker, picks to Thunder for Al Horford, Moses Brown June 18th, 2021
- Kemba Walker (knee) ruled out for Celtics Tuesday June 1st, 2021
- Celtics' Robert Williams (ankle) doubtful for Game 5 on Tuesday June 1st, 2021
- Boston's Kemba Walker (knee) doubtful for Game 5's matchup against Nets May 31st, 2021