Thunder's Terrance Ferguson filling in for Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (hip) Sunday
Oklahoma City Thunder guard/forward Terrance Ferguson is starting in place of Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (hip) on Sunday versus the Boston Celtics.
Gilgeous-Alexander was a late addition to the injury report. Ferguson hasn't scored in eight of the last 13 games. He averaged 5.1 points in 26.0 minutes in 36 previous starts this season.
numberFire's models project Ferguson for 9.8 FanDuel points on Sunday. He costs $3,500.
- Wizards: Bradley Beal still in air July 6th, 2020
- Jazz's Mike Conley to likely leave bubble for child's birth July 6th, 2020
- Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis teases new moves July 6th, 2020
- 76ers' Shake Milton could remain a starter post-hiatus July 5th, 2020
- Pacers' Myles Turner has been back at the gym for '4-5 weeks' July 5th, 2020
- Charania: Clippers' Landry Shamet reportedly tests positive for COVID-19 July 4th, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- Utah Jazz vs. Oklahoma City Thunder postponed on Wednesday due to illness concerns March 11th, 2020
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander starting for Thunder on Wednesday, Terrance Ferguson coming off the bench March 11th, 2020
- Terrance Ferguson coming off Thunder's bench Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (hip) available for Thunder on Wednesday March 11th, 2020