Toronto's Serge Ibaka (knee) doubtful for Tuesday's matchup against Phoenix
Toronto Raptos forward / center Serge Ibaka (knee) is doubtful for Tuesday's game against the Phoenix Suns.
Ibaka is unlikely to return after missing two straight games with a knee injury. Expect Rondae Hollis-Jefferson to play more minutes again the Suns if Ibaka remains sidelined.
Hollis-Jefferson's projection on Tuesday includes 10.0 points, 6.9 rebounds, and 2.5 assists.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Pascal Siakam flirts with triple-double, Raptors defeat Jazz March 10th, 2020
- Raptors' Norman Powell (ankle) out for remainder of Monday March 9th, 2020
- Marc Gasol (hamstring) ruled out for Raptors against Jazz March 9th, 2020
- Fred VanVleet (shoulder) still out for Raptors in second end of back-to-back March 9th, 2020
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (shoulder) out for Sunday night March 8th, 2020