Joel Embiid (neck) will play for Philadelphia on Sunday
Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid is set to play on Sunday in the team's game against the Chicago Bulls.
Embiid was considered questionable entering game day, but he'll be out there against the Bulls as the Sixers look to get back on track in terms of winning. He should have little issue asserting his presence against Luke Kornet and Co. down low on Sunday.
Our models project Embiid for 44.5 FanDuel points across 30.8 minutes of action.
- Suns won't rule Kelly Oubre (knee) out for rest of season July 6th, 2020
- Mavs' Tim Hardaway Jr. 'still up in the air' about returning for 2020 season July 6th, 2020
- Lakers' J.R. Smith in 'terrific physical condition' July 6th, 2020
- Wizards: Bradley Beal still in air July 6th, 2020
- Jazz's Mike Conley to likely leave bubble for child's birth July 6th, 2020
- Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis teases new moves July 6th, 2020
- 76ers' Shake Milton could remain a starter post-hiatus July 5th, 2020
- 76ers' Ben Simmons (back) better than start of season July 2nd, 2020
- 76ers' Joel Embiid draws praise for work during NBA shutdown July 1st, 2020
- 76ers' Ben Simmons (back) "ready to go" when play resumes later this month July 1st, 2020
- Sixers sign free agent Ryan Broekhoff June 26th, 2020
- 76ers' Joel Embiid training regularly during pandemic June 10th, 2020