Pacers' Malcolm Brogdon (concussion) won't play on Friday
Indiana Pacers guard Malcolm Brogdon will not play on Friday in the team's game against the Golden State Warriors.
Brogdon left Wednesday's game early with a forehead laceration and didn't return, and it seems that he wound up suffering a concussion. Now in the NBA's protocol, he could be in store for a lengthy absence.
In 33 games this season, Brogdon has averaged 17.1 points, 4.3 rebounds, 7.3 assists and 33.5 FanDuel points.
- Lonnie Walker starting for San Antonio Wednesday in place of injured LaMarcus Aldridge February 26th, 2020
- Update: Nets' Joe Harris returns to game Wednesday February 26th, 2020
- Update: Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (shoulder) won't return on Wednesday February 26th, 2020
- Nets' Joe Harris headed to locker room on Wednesday February 26th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid headed to locker room Wednesday night February 26th, 2020
- Russell Westbrook back in Rockets' lineup Wednesday after one-game absence February 26th, 2020
- Victor Oladipo (back) questionable for Pacers on Thursday February 26th, 2020
- Justin Holiday has impressive line for Pacers February 26th, 2020
- Myles Turner swats 8 shots in easy Pacers' win February 26th, 2020
- Domantas Sabonis has 21 points, 15 boards, 9 assists in Pacers' demolition February 26th, 2020
- Aaron Holiday making another start for Pacers on Tuesday February 25th, 2020
- Indiana's Victor Oladipo (back) remains sidelined on Tuesday February 25th, 2020