Marvin Bagley (thumb) expected to suit up Wednesday for Kings
Sacramento Kings power forward Marvin Bagley (thumb) is probable for Wednesday's game against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Bagley has been sidelined since the season opener. His return could cut into the playing times of Richaun Holmes and Nemanja Bjelica.
numberFire's models project Bagley for 31.7 FanDuel points on Wednesday. He's priced at $7,000.
- Milwaukee's Robin Lopez (illness) doubtful on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Thunder's Terrance Ferguson (personal) out for Monday's game against Houston January 19th, 2020
- Draymond Green (finger) not listed on Golden State's injury report for Monday's matchup against Portland January 19th, 2020
- Suns' Aron Baynes (hip) doubtful on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Phoenix's Kelly Oubre (concussion) probable for Monday's game against Spurs January 19th, 2020
- Portland's C.J McCollum (ankle) remains out on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Kings reportedly acquire Anthony Tolliver from Trail Blazers on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Charania: Trail Blazers reportedly trade Kent Bazemore to Sacramento on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Woj: Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Trevor Ariza in five-player trade on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Sacramento's Bogdan Bogdanovic (ankle) will play in Saturday's game against Utah January 18th, 2020
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic (ankle) expected to play on Saturday January 17th, 2020
- Marvin Bagley starting for Kings on Wednesday, Harry Giles coming off the bench January 15th, 2020