JaKarr Sampson no longer on the Bulls' roster
Chicago Bulls forward JaKarr Sampson is no longer on the roster after his 10-day contract expired on Tuesday.
The Bulls' were given a roster exemption to sign Sampson but were not granted a second one. In his absence expect extra minutes for Brandon Sampson, Rawle Alkins, and Walter Lemon Jr. off the bench on Wednesday.
Sampson averaged 20.0 points, 8.0 rebounds, and 35.4 FanDuel points per game during his limited time with the Bulls this season.
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Josh Hart reportedly headed to New Orleans in multi-player trade with Lakers June 15th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly acquire Lonzo Ball in blockbuster trade with Lakers on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly acquire Anthony Davis from the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019
- Warriors expect Klay Thompson (knee) to miss 9-10 months June 15th, 2019
- JaKarr Sampson no longer on the Bulls' roster April 10th, 2019
- Rawle Alkins to head up the Bulls' second unit Tuesday April 9th, 2019
- Walt Lemon Jr. to come off the Chicago bench Tuesday April 9th, 2019
- Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot to start for the Bulls Tuesday, Walt Lemon to the bench April 9th, 2019
- Ryan Arcidiacono starting for the Bulls Tuesday, Rawle Alkins to the bench April 9th, 2019
- Bulls starting Rawle Alkins on Saturday April 6th, 2019