JaKarr Sampson no longer on the Bulls' roster
Chicago Bulls forward JaKarr Sampson is no longer on the roster after his 10-day contract expired on Tuesday.
The Bulls' were given a roster exemption to sign Sampson but were not granted a second one. In his absence expect extra minutes for Brandon Sampson, Rawle Alkins, and Walter Lemon Jr. off the bench on Wednesday.
Sampson averaged 20.0 points, 8.0 rebounds, and 35.4 FanDuel points per game during his limited time with the Bulls this season.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Coby White will be brought along slowly, Bulls say July 11th, 2019
- Luke Kornet reportedly agrees to 2-year deal with Bulls July 3rd, 2019
- Bulls reportedly obtaining Tomas Satoransky from Wizards July 1st, 2019
- Coby White drafted by Chicago at No. 7 June 20th, 2019
- JaKarr Sampson no longer on the Bulls' roster April 10th, 2019
- Rawle Alkins to head up the Bulls' second unit Tuesday April 9th, 2019