Tyler Johnson (ankle) questionable on Wednesday for Suns
Phoenix Suns guard Tyler Johnson is considered questionable to play on Wednesday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Johnson played seemingly without limitation on Sunday night, so we'll have to wait and see if something was aggravated in the past day.
Our models project Johnson for 11.7 points, 2.8 rebounds, 2.6 assists and 21.6 FanDuel points in 25.9 minutes of action.
- Nets' Shabazz Napier (illness) expected to play on Friday March 21st, 2019
- LeBron James (groin) expected to play on Friday for Lakers March 21st, 2019
- Knicks' Allonzo Trier (calf) to miss more time March 21st, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins (ankle) officially cleared for Warriors versus Pacers March 21st, 2019
- Maxi Kleber (wrist) questionable for Mavericks Thursday March 21st, 2019
- Darren Collison (quad bruise) ruled out for Pacers Thursday March 21st, 2019
- Suns' Kelly Oubre to reportedly undergo season-ending thumb surgery March 21st, 2019
- Tyler Johnson (knee) will remain out for Suns versus Pistons March 20th, 2019
- Kelly Oubre (thumb) ruled out again for Suns Thursday March 20th, 2019
- Richaun Holmes (quad) officially questionable Thursday for Suns March 20th, 2019
- Phoenix's Richaun Holmes (quad) will return on Thursday March 20th, 2019
- Tyler Johnson (knee) doubtful Thursday for Phoenix March 20th, 2019