Eric Bledsoe (undisclosed) questionable for Bucks Friday
Milwaukee Bucks guard Eric Bledsoe (undisclosed) is questionable to play on Friday versus the Washington Wizards, according to team reporter Zach Rosen.
Rosen's tweet doesn't indicate the cause of Bledsoe's designation, but there should be an update before tip-off. Bledsoe has played in every game this season and logged at least 28 minutes in each of the past three contests. Giannis Antetokounmpo (quad, hip) is doubtful, so there may be plenty of extra opportunity to be had on offense Friday for Milwaukee. George Hill or Malcolm Brogdon will likely draw the start if Bledsoe is ruled out.
Operating under the assumption Bledsoe will play, numberFire's models expect him to score 31.7 FanDuel points, at a cost of $6,700, on Friday.
- 76ers' Shake Milton could remain a starter post-hiatus July 5th, 2020
- Pacers' Myles Turner has been back at the gym for '4-5 weeks' July 5th, 2020
- Charania: Clippers' Landry Shamet reportedly tests positive for COVID-19 July 4th, 2020
- Miami Heat shut down individual workouts following positive COVID-19 test result July 3rd, 2020
- Pacers' Victor Oladipo (knee) opts out of NBA restart in Orlando July 3rd, 2020
- Pelicans Darius Miller (achilles) 'unsure' if he can play July 3rd, 2020
- Bucks' Khris Middleton 'hasn't touched a ball' in 2-3 months July 3rd, 2020
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) to be 100 percent for Bucks June 24th, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) questionable for Thursday March 11th, 2020
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) returns to Bucks practice March 11th, 2020