JaMychal Green grabs first double-double as Grizzlies dismiss Clippers
Memphis Grizzlies power forward JaMychal Green scored a season-high 19 points (7-of-12 field goals, 5-of-6 free throws) with 11 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 steals, and 1 turnover in 28.8 minutes of a 96-86 win over the Los Angeles Clippers on Wednesday.
Green notched his first double-double of the season while logging his second-most minutes. Over the last four games, Green is averaging 14.3 points, 7.3 rebounds, 1.8 steals, and 0.8 3-pointers per contest. The Grizzlies visit the New Orleans Pelicans on Friday.
Green scored a season-high 38.7 FanDuel points on Wednesday, topping the 31.4 FanDuel points he put up on Sunday. Through 11 games, Green is averaging 23.7 FanDuel points per contest.
- James Ennis declines 2019-2020 player option on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard drops 36 points in Sunday's double-overtime victory over the Bucks May 20th, 2019
- Raptors roll with the same starting lineup for Sunday's Game 3 May 19th, 2019
- Golden State's Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Monday's Game 4 against Portland May 19th, 2019
- Portland will start Meyers Leonard, Enes Kanter to come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Golden State's Andrew Bogut will come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Lou Williams leads Clippers past Warriors in Game 5 April 25th, 2019
- JaMychal Green starting for Clippers in Sunday's Game 4, Ivica Zubac to come off bench April 21st, 2019
- Danilo Gallinari scores 24 with full line, Clippers shock Golden State April 16th, 2019
- Montrezl Harrell scores 25 as Clippers tie things up April 16th, 2019
- Lou Williams' 36 points lead Clippers' historic comeback over Warriors April 16th, 2019
- JaMychal Green (personal) returning to Clippers versus Jazz April 9th, 2019