JaMychal Green grabs first double-double as Grizzlies dismiss Clippers
Memphis Grizzlies power forward JaMychal Green scored a season-high 19 points (7-of-12 field goals, 5-of-6 free throws) with 11 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 steals, and 1 turnover in 28.8 minutes of a 96-86 win over the Los Angeles Clippers on Wednesday.
Green notched his first double-double of the season while logging his second-most minutes. Over the last four games, Green is averaging 14.3 points, 7.3 rebounds, 1.8 steals, and 0.8 3-pointers per contest. The Grizzlies visit the New Orleans Pelicans on Friday.
Green scored a season-high 38.7 FanDuel points on Wednesday, topping the 31.4 FanDuel points he put up on Sunday. Through 11 games, Green is averaging 23.7 FanDuel points per contest.
- Kyrie Irving on track to return for Celtics versus Bucks February 20th, 2019
- Nets' Rodions Kurucs not on Thursday injury report February 20th, 2019
- Treveon Graham (personal) set to return for Nets on Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Goran Dragic (knee) will be available for Heat Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Nikola Mirotic (calf) plans to make Bucks debut Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Iman Shumpert (knee) out for Rockets until at least Monday February 20th, 2019
- Garrett Temple playing with Clippers' second unit in Wednesday's matchup against Phoenix February 13th, 2019
- Landry Shamet getting the start for the Clippers on Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Montrezl Harrell playing with Clippers' second unit on Saturday February 9th, 2019
- Clippers starting Ivica Zubac at center on Saturday February 9th, 2019
- Danilo Gallinari (back) returns to Clippers' lineup Thursday in first game since January February 7th, 2019
- Montrezl Harrell starting for Clippers on Thursday February 7th, 2019