Gary Payton II starting for Warriors in Game 5 Monday; JaMychal Green moving to bench
The Golden State Warriors will start Gary Payton II for Monday's Game 5 against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Payton II will step into the starting lineup as the Warriors adjust their game plan against the Lakers. It will be his first start of the season with the Warriors.
Our models project Payton II for .88 fantasy points per minute in tonight's game. FanDuel has set his salary at $4,000.
- Clippers' Norman Powell (knee) available to play Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Miami's Bam Adebayo (hip) will not return Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Bulls' Ayo Dosunmu starting versus Bucks Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Alex Caruso (toe) starting for Bulls in place of Zach LaVine (foot) Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Suns' Devin Booker (ankle) questionable to play Friday November 30th, 2023
- Suns' Grayson Allen (illness) available on Friday November 30th, 2023
- Moses Moody starting for Warriors Thursday with Andrew Wiggins (finger) out November 30th, 2023
- Andrew Wiggins (finger) unavailable Thursday for Warriors November 30th, 2023
- Golden State's Chris Paul (leg) ruled out on Thursday November 29th, 2023
- Charania: Golden State's Gary Payton II diagnosed with torn right calf,out indefinitely November 29th, 2023
- Moses Moody playing with Golden State's second unit on Tuesday night November 28th, 2023
- Warriors starting Draymond Green (suspension) on Tuesday, Moses Moody to bench November 28th, 2023