Cavs' George Hill will still have a minutes limit on Monday
Cleveland Cavaliers guard George Hill will continue to have a minutes limit on Monday night.
Hill returned from a multi-week absence on Saturday and played just 19 minutes. He is back on the starting lineup, alongside Colin Sexton, on Monday versus the Brooklyn Nets and will be restricted to 20 minutes once again. Jordan Clarkson and Alec Burks will pick up the slack off the bench.
Our models project Hill for 9.4 points, 2.4 assists, and 16.8 FanDuel points in 20.9 minutes on Monday.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic headed to Hawks after Kings decline to match four-year $72 million offer sheet November 24th, 2020
- Celtics planning to ease Kemba Walker (knee) into 2020-21 season November 24th, 2020
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope reportedly re-ups with Lakers on 3-year contract November 21st, 2020
- Boston Celtics reportedly sign Tristan Thompson November 21st, 2020
- Elfrid Payton reportedly re-signs with Knicks on 1-year deal November 21st, 2020
- Trail Blazers' Carmelo Anthony reportedly returning on 1-year deal November 21st, 2020
- Woj: Thunder reportedly acquire George Hill in 4-team deal November 21st, 2020
- Charania: Pelicans reportedly finalizing deal to acquire Steven Adams from Thunder November 21st, 2020
- Danny Green reportedly sent to Philadelphia in draft-day trade November 18th, 2020
- Sixers reportedly trade Al Horford, picks to Oklahoma City November 18th, 2020
- Thunder reportedly acquire Kelly Oubre in 6-player trade with Suns November 16th, 2020
- Thunder reportedly receive Ricky Rubio in trade with Suns November 16th, 2020