Noah Vonleh scores 14 with 14 rebounds in start for Knicks
New York Knicks power forward Noah Vonleh scored 14 points (4-of-8 field goals, 2-of-5 3-pointers, 4-of-8 free throws) with 14 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 steals, and 1 block in 36.8 minutes of a 118-114 loss to the Portland Trail Blazers on Tuesday.
The points and boards both represent season-highs. It was also Vonleh's first double-double in two weeks and fifth overall. The Knicks lineup remains fluid, so it's not clear if he will remain in the starting lineup versus the Celtics in Boston on Wednesday.
Vonleh scored a season-high 45.8 FanDuel points on Tuesday. He hadn't topped 20.3 FanDuel points in any of the previous five outings.
- Herb Jones (ankle) out Friday for New Orleans December 1st, 2022
- Grizzlies' Jake LaRavia (foot) doubtful on Friday December 1st, 2022
- Brandon Ingram (toe) remains out for Pelicans on Friday December 1st, 2022
- Spurs' Romeo Langford (back) probable on Friday December 1st, 2022
- Spurs' Josh Richardson (ankle) doubtful on Friday December 1st, 2022
- Chris Paul (heel) remains out Friday for Suns December 1st, 2022
- Grant Williams playing bench role for Celtics on Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Celtics starting Jaylen Brown (neck) on Wednesday, Grant Williams to bench November 30th, 2022
- Blake Griffin playing with Boston's second unit on Wednesday night November 30th, 2022
- Boston's Al Horford (back) starting on Wednesday, Blake Griffin to bench November 30th, 2022
- Jaylen Brown (neck) active for Boston's Wednesday contest versus Miami November 30th, 2022
- Celtics' Al Horford (back) available on Wednesday November 29th, 2022