Al Horford (back) sitting Monday for Celtics
Boston Celtics forward/center Al Horford (back) is out Monday against the Charlotte Hornets.
Horford will once again sit out the second leg of a back-to-back. After a scoreless effort on November 21, Horford scored between 13-14 points the last three games on 16-of-21 field goals and 9-of-10 3-pointers. Luke Kornet, Noah Vonleh, Blake Griffin, and Grant Williams could see additional minutes on Monday with Horford sidelined.
Horford is averaging 31.2 minutes per game this season with a 12.5% usage rate. Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Celtics' implied total (118.0) is No. 5 out of 20 active teams today.
- Jae'Sean Tate (ankle) available Friday for Houston February 2nd, 2023
- Simone Fontecchio (foot) questionable for Jazz Friday night February 2nd, 2023
- Bryn Forbes (ankle) questionable Friday for Minnesota February 2nd, 2023
- Taurean Prince (ankle) questionable for Timberwolves on Friday February 2nd, 2023
- Tre Jones (foot) doubtful Friday for San Antonio February 2nd, 2023
- Cory Joseph (back) out again for Indiana Friday night February 2nd, 2023
- Boston's Grant Williams operating bench role on Wednesday night February 1st, 2023
- Celtics starting Robert Williams (ankle) on Wednesday, Grant Williams to bench February 1st, 2023
- Robert Williams (ankle) expected to play Wednesday for Celtics February 1st, 2023
- Marcus Smart (ankle) could remain out for Celtics through break January 31st, 2023
- Celtics' Robert Williams (ankle) questionable for Wednesday January 31st, 2023
- Grant Williams starting for Celtics Saturday in place of injured Robert Williams January 28th, 2023