Cedi Osman (back) to have minutes monitored off Cavaliers' bench Wednesday
Cleveland Cavaliers small forward Cedi Osman (lower back spasms) will be available off the bench in Wednesday's game versus the Washington Wizards.
Osman will have his minutes monitored after missing the past two games. The Cavaliers are 12.0-point road underdogs on the second night of a back-to-back, so there's a decent chance of a blowout.
numberFire's models don't expect Osman to be limited, as we project him to play 29.1 minutes and score 19.2 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,500.
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard double-doubles in Saturday's series clinching victory over Milwaukee May 26th, 2019
- Golden State's Kevin Durant (calf) not cleared for on-court work May 24th, 2019
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (calf) not practicing on Friday May 24th, 2019
- Nikola Mirotic coming off Bucks' bench in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon starting for Milwaukee in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins expected to play for Warriors in Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Cavaliers to hire Michigan's John Beilein, per report May 13th, 2019
- Cavaliers will sit Kevin Love (rest) on Tuesday versus the Hornets April 8th, 2019
- Tristan Thompson (rest) will not play Tuesday for Cleveland April 8th, 2019
- Channing Frye starting on Sunday for Cleveland April 7th, 2019
- Nik Stauskas out on Sunday for Cleveland April 7th, 2019
- Kevin Love (shoulder) returning on Sunday for Cleveland April 7th, 2019