Cedi Osman (back) to have minutes monitored off Cavaliers' bench Wednesday
Cleveland Cavaliers small forward Cedi Osman (lower back spasms) will be available off the bench in Wednesday's game versus the Washington Wizards.
Osman will have his minutes monitored after missing the past two games. The Cavaliers are 12.0-point road underdogs on the second night of a back-to-back, so there's a decent chance of a blowout.
numberFire's models don't expect Osman to be limited, as we project him to play 29.1 minutes and score 19.2 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,500.
- Update: Pelicans' Anthony Davis (shoulder) reportedly will play in All-Star Game on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Tyus Jones (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Anthony Davis expected to test shoulder before All-Star Game February 17th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo wins Slam Dunk Contest February 17th, 2019
- Mavericks' Dirk Nowitzki unsure about retirement after this season February 16th, 2019
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis says Celtics are on his list of his preferred destinations February 16th, 2019
- Jordan Clarkson's career-high 42 points unable to carry Cavaliers February 14th, 2019
- Larry Nance Jr. playing with Cleveland's second unit on Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Ante Zizic (back) returns to the Cavs' starting lineup Wednesday versus Nets February 13th, 2019
- Ante Zizic (back) available to play for Cavaliers Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Cleveland's Cedi Osman (ankle) available and starting on Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Kevin Love to rest for Cavaliers Wednesday in last game before break February 13th, 2019