Cedi Osman (back) out again for Cavaliers Tuesday
Cleveland Cavaliers small forward Cedi Osman (lower back spasms) will not play on Tuesday against the Charlotte Hornets.
Osman returned to practice Monday after missing Saturday's game, but the Cavaliers play again on Wednesday, so they may be opting to hold him out for half of the back-to-back set. Jordan Clarkson and Rodney Hood should see an uptick with Osman sidelined.
Osman is averaging 21.4 FanDuel points through 11 games, with 11.4 points, 5.0 rebounds, 2.5 assists, 0.7 steals, and 1.5 treys per contest.
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard (hip) will not play against Golden State on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Utah's Raul Neto (thigh) inactive on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Derrick Favors to come off the Jazz bench Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Jae Crowder replacing Derrick Favors in Jazz starting lineup on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Tyler Johnson joins the Miami starting lineup Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Hassan Whiteside (personal) to return on Friday for Miami December 12th, 2018
- Update: Cavs' Channing Frye getting the start over Larry Nance Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Larry Nance Jr. replaces Tristan Thompson in Cavaliers' starting lineup Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Cleveland's David Nwaba (knee) will play with a minutes limit on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Cavaliers' reportedly shopping Alec Burks and Rodney Hood December 12th, 2018
- Tristan Thompson reportedly out for Cavaliers 2-4 weeks with foot sprain December 11th, 2018
- Cavaliers will start Rodney Hood (toe) against the Bucks on Monday December 10th, 2018