Cedi Osman (back) out again for Cavaliers Tuesday
Cleveland Cavaliers small forward Cedi Osman (lower back spasms) will not play on Tuesday against the Charlotte Hornets.
Osman returned to practice Monday after missing Saturday's game, but the Cavaliers play again on Wednesday, so they may be opting to hold him out for half of the back-to-back set. Jordan Clarkson and Rodney Hood should see an uptick with Osman sidelined.
Osman is averaging 21.4 FanDuel points through 11 games, with 11.4 points, 5.0 rebounds, 2.5 assists, 0.7 steals, and 1.5 treys per contest.
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard double-doubles in Saturday's series clinching victory over Milwaukee May 26th, 2019
- Golden State's Kevin Durant (calf) not cleared for on-court work May 24th, 2019
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (calf) not practicing on Friday May 24th, 2019
- Nikola Mirotic coming off Bucks' bench in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon starting for Milwaukee in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins expected to play for Warriors in Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Cavaliers to hire Michigan's John Beilein, per report May 13th, 2019
- Cavaliers will sit Kevin Love (rest) on Tuesday versus the Hornets April 8th, 2019
- Tristan Thompson (rest) will not play Tuesday for Cleveland April 8th, 2019
- Channing Frye starting on Sunday for Cleveland April 7th, 2019
- Nik Stauskas out on Sunday for Cleveland April 7th, 2019
- Kevin Love (shoulder) returning on Sunday for Cleveland April 7th, 2019