Cedi Osman (back) out again for Cavaliers Tuesday
Cleveland Cavaliers small forward Cedi Osman (lower back spasms) will not play on Tuesday against the Charlotte Hornets.
Osman returned to practice Monday after missing Saturday's game, but the Cavaliers play again on Wednesday, so they may be opting to hold him out for half of the back-to-back set. Jordan Clarkson and Rodney Hood should see an uptick with Osman sidelined.
Osman is averaging 21.4 FanDuel points through 11 games, with 11.4 points, 5.0 rebounds, 2.5 assists, 0.7 steals, and 1.5 treys per contest.
- Update: Pelicans' Anthony Davis (shoulder) reportedly will play in All-Star Game on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Tyus Jones (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Anthony Davis expected to test shoulder before All-Star Game February 17th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo wins Slam Dunk Contest February 17th, 2019
- Mavericks' Dirk Nowitzki unsure about retirement after this season February 16th, 2019
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis says Celtics are on his list of his preferred destinations February 16th, 2019
- Jordan Clarkson's career-high 42 points unable to carry Cavaliers February 14th, 2019
- Larry Nance Jr. playing with Cleveland's second unit on Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Ante Zizic (back) returns to the Cavs' starting lineup Wednesday versus Nets February 13th, 2019
- Ante Zizic (back) available to play for Cavaliers Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Cleveland's Cedi Osman (ankle) available and starting on Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Kevin Love to rest for Cavaliers Wednesday in last game before break February 13th, 2019