Tony Parker (rest) will not play for Hornets on Saturday
Charlotte Hornets guard Tony Parker will not play in Saturday's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Parker is simply getting a day to rest, and he deserves it. He had his best performance with his new team yesterday, finishing with 18 points and 8 assists in the Hornets' 135-106 victory over the Chicago Bulls
Parker is averaging 7.0 points, 1.5 rebounds, and 4.3 assists with Charlotte this year.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Cody Martin starting for Hornets on Wednesday in place of Terry Rozier (illness) March 11th, 2020
- Terry Rozier (illness) ruled out for Hornets on Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Hornets' Terry Rozier (illness) downgraded to questionable Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Hornets' Caleb Martin scores career-high 23 with 5 triples March 10th, 2020
- Devonte' Graham has 27-point double-double in Hornets' loss March 10th, 2020
- Terry Rozier scores career-high 40 in Hornets' double-OT loss March 10th, 2020