Jeff McNeil out of Mets' Game 1 starting lineup Thursday
New York Mets rookie second baseman Jeff McNeil is out of the starting lineup for Game 1 of Thursday's doubleheader against the Miami Marlins.
McNeil went 3-for-5 with a triple and 2 RBI in a lopsided win over the Marlins on Wednesday. Wilmer Flores will take his spot on second base in the first half of Thursday's two-pack.
McNeil is averaging 9.6 FanDuel points through his first 46 outings in the majors.
- Giants' Bruce Bochy to retire after this season February 18th, 2019
- Angels' Justin Upton dealing with patellar tendinitis February 18th, 2019
- Craig Kimbrel 'extremely unlikely' to return to Red Sox February 18th, 2019
- Mike Moustakas reportedly re-signs with Brewers, will try second base February 18th, 2019
- Brewers' Mike Moustakas reportedly agrees to one-year deal on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- Mallex Smith's (elbow) Opening Day status for Mariners in air February 17th, 2019
- Jacob deGrom named Mets' Opening Day starter February 14th, 2019
- Jay Bruce headed to Seattle as part of Robinson Cano trade December 3rd, 2018
- Seattle finalizes Edwin Diaz trade to the New York Mets December 3rd, 2018
- Seattle's Robinson Cano long-rumoured trade to Mets finally official December 3rd, 2018
- Brandon Nimmo (leg) out of Mets' lineup versus Marlins September 30th, 2018
- Mets' Tomas Nido in Sunday's lineup September 30th, 2018