Tigers' Dixon Machado back in the lineup for Saturday's game
Detroit Tigers infielder Dixon Machado is starting at second base for Saturday's game against the Cleveland Indians.
With Machado getting the nod, Niko Goodrum moves to first, sending John Hicks to the bench. Machado hits ninth against righty Trevor Bauer.
Our models project Machado for 6.5 FanDuel points at a cost of $2,100.
- Greg Holland anointed Arizona's closer on Sunday March 24th, 2019
- Cleveland's Jose Ramirez diagnosed with left knee contusion March 24th, 2019
- Kyle Freeland will be Rockies' Opening Day starter March 24th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Yandy Diaz will start at third base on Opening Day March 24th, 2019
- Padres' Eric Lauer will start on Opening Day March 24th, 2019
- Ronald Acuna to clean up for Braves in 2019 March 24th, 2019
- Tigers' Michael Fulmer to undergo Tommy John procedure March 20th, 2019
- Tigers' Michael Fulmer likely headed for Tommy John surgery March 19th, 2019
- Tigers shut down Michael Fulmer to work on mechanics March 15th, 2019
- Tigers' Nick Castellanos (hand) takes light batting practice March 14th, 2019
- Tigers' James McCann catching on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Grayson Greiner out of the Tigers' lineup against Milwaukee September 30th, 2018