Tigers' Dixon Machado back in the lineup for Saturday's game
Detroit Tigers infielder Dixon Machado is starting at second base for Saturday's game against the Cleveland Indians.
With Machado getting the nod, Niko Goodrum moves to first, sending John Hicks to the bench. Machado hits ninth against righty Trevor Bauer.
Our models project Machado for 6.5 FanDuel points at a cost of $2,100.
- Cardinals acquire Paul Goldschmidt from the Diamondbacks December 5th, 2018
- Nationals sign pitcher Patrick Corbin to 6-year, $140M deal December 4th, 2018
- Jay Bruce headed to Seattle as part of Robinson Cano trade December 3rd, 2018
- Seattle finalizes Edwin Diaz trade to the New York Mets December 3rd, 2018
- Seattle's Robinson Cano long-rumoured trade to Mets finally official December 3rd, 2018
- Carlos Santana dealt to Seattle from Philadelphia on Monday December 3rd, 2018
- Tigers' James McCann catching on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Grayson Greiner out of the Tigers' lineup against Milwaukee September 30th, 2018
- Tigers' Dawel Lugo starting at second base on Saturday September 29th, 2018
- Tigers' Harold Castro not starting on Saturday September 29th, 2018
- James McCann sitting for Tigers on Saturday September 29th, 2018
- Jim Adduci not in Tigers' Saturday lineup September 29th, 2018