Johan Camargo out Saturday as Braves take on O's
Atlanta Braves third baseman/shortstop Johan Camargo is not in the lineup for Saturday's matchup with the Baltimore Orioles.
Camargo will take a break after a 2-for-6 showing on Friday. He'll allow Ryan Flaherty to man the hot corner in Atlanta.
Our models project Camargo for 8 home runs, 28 RBI and a .276 average over the remainder of the season.
- Yankees' Luis Severino agrees to four-year $40 million dollar extension on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Nick Senzel could start for Reds in 2019 February 15th, 2019
- Yangervis Solarte, Giants reportedly agree to terms February 15th, 2019
- Blue Jays' Vladimir Guerrero Jr.'s MLB debut undetermined February 14th, 2019
- Jacob deGrom named Mets' Opening Day starter February 14th, 2019
- Angels' Shohei Ohtani (elbow) not expected to be ready to DH until May February 12th, 2019
- Braves sign Josh Donaldson to 1-year, $23M deal November 26th, 2018
- Braves' Kurt Suzuki not starting in Game 4 on Monday October 8th, 2018
- Tyler Flowers starting for Atlanta on Monday in Game 4 October 8th, 2018
- Ender Inciarte batting second for Braves in Game 3 October 7th, 2018
- Johan Camargo hitting fifth for Braves versus Dodgers Sunday night October 7th, 2018
- Kurt Suzuki in Braves' lineup in Game 2 on Friday October 5th, 2018