Cardinals' Paul DeJong (hand) completes light field work Monday
St. Louis Cardinals shortstop Paul DeJong fielded some light grounders Monday while wearing a soft brace on his fractured left hand.
DeJong hasn't played since May 17 but he received positive news from a follow-up exam on Friday and is on track to return by the beginning of July, if not sooner.
DeJong averaged 10.3 FanDuel points in 41 games prior to injury while slashing .260/.351/.473 with 8 home runs and 19 RBI across 171 plate appearances.
- Mariners send James Paxton to Yankees for 3 minor leaguers November 19th, 2018
- Kike Hernandez starting in center field for Dodgers on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Dodgers' Cody Bellinger not starting in Game 5 on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Boston's Rafael Devers starting at third base on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Boston's Eduardo Nunez will not start in Game 5 on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Austin Barnes starting for Dodgers in Game 4 October 27th, 2018
- Yadier Molina sitting for St. Louis in season finale September 30th, 2018
- Jedd Gyorko out of Cardinals' lineup Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Marcell Ozuna on Cardinals' bench versus Cubs September 30th, 2018
- Larry Fitzgerald (hamstring) expected to play in Week 4 for Arizona September 30th, 2018
- Yairo Munoz starting on Saturday for St. Louis September 29th, 2018
- Kolten Wong out of Cardinals' lineup on Saturday September 29th, 2018