Cardinals' Paul DeJong (hand) completes light field work Monday
St. Louis Cardinals shortstop Paul DeJong fielded some light grounders Monday while wearing a soft brace on his fractured left hand.
DeJong hasn't played since May 17 but he received positive news from a follow-up exam on Friday and is on track to return by the beginning of July, if not sooner.
DeJong averaged 10.3 FanDuel points in 41 games prior to injury while slashing .260/.351/.473 with 8 home runs and 19 RBI across 171 plate appearances.
- Ben Gamel dealt to Milwaukee on Friday by Seattle December 21st, 2018
- Mariners acquire Domingo Santana from Milwaukee December 21st, 2018
- Kyle Farmer headed to Cincinnati in seven-player trade December 21st, 2018
- Dodgers move Yasiel Puig to Cincinnati on Friday December 21st, 2018
- Alex Wood traded to Cincinnati in seven-player deal December 21st, 2018
- Cincinnati Reds acquire outfielder Matt Kemp in multi-player trade on Friday December 21st, 2018
- Cardinals acquire Paul Goldschmidt from the Diamondbacks December 5th, 2018
- Yadier Molina sitting for St. Louis in season finale September 30th, 2018
- Jedd Gyorko out of Cardinals' lineup Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Marcell Ozuna on Cardinals' bench versus Cubs September 30th, 2018
- Larry Fitzgerald (hamstring) expected to play in Week 4 for Arizona September 30th, 2018
- Yairo Munoz starting on Saturday for St. Louis September 29th, 2018