Cardinals' Paul DeJong (hand) completes light field work Monday
St. Louis Cardinals shortstop Paul DeJong fielded some light grounders Monday while wearing a soft brace on his fractured left hand.
DeJong hasn't played since May 17 but he received positive news from a follow-up exam on Friday and is on track to return by the beginning of July, if not sooner.
DeJong averaged 10.3 FanDuel points in 41 games prior to injury while slashing .260/.351/.473 with 8 home runs and 19 RBI across 171 plate appearances.
- Max Kepler hitting eighth for Minnesota Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
- Jason Castro on Twins' bench versus Houston April 23rd, 2019
- Mitch Garver at top of Twins' order Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
- Jesse Winker hitting third for Reds in Tuesday's opener April 23rd, 2019
- Tucker Barnhart starting Tuesday for Cincinnati April 23rd, 2019
- Matt Kemp (chest) out of Reds' lineup Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
- Cardinals put Michael Wacha (knee) on injured list April 22nd, 2019
- Yadier Molina starting at catcher Friday for St. Louis April 19th, 2019
- Cardinals place Harrison Bader (hamstring) on injured list April 17th, 2019
- Yadier Molina sitting for St. Louis Wednesday afternoon April 17th, 2019
- Matt Wieters starting Wednesday afternoon for Cardinals April 17th, 2019
- Jose Martinez starting for St. Louis Tuesday April 16th, 2019