Rays' Anthony Banda likely to make another start this weekend
Tampa Bay Rays pitcher Anthony Banda will likely make another start for the team this weekend in Los Angeles.
The 24-year-old Banda made his first start of the year on Tuesday, going five innings and allowing three runs. The Rays start a four-game series with the Angels tonight, and while Ryan Yarbrough is expected to pitch Saturday, Banda is in line to be Sunday's start. However, the team has officially listed those dates as to be determined.
In 30.2 innings at the major league level, Banda is 2-3 with a 5.87 ERA and 4.68 xFIP in 5 starts and 9 total appearances.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Yandy Diaz (foot) still sitting for Rays in ALDS Game 5 October 10th, 2019
- Travis d'Arnaud cleaning up Thursday for Rays in ALDS Game 5 October 10th, 2019
- Brandon Lowe on Rays' bench versus Astros in ALDS Game 5 October 10th, 2019
- Eric Sogard starting for Rays Thursday in ALDS Game 5 October 10th, 2019
- Joey Wendle on hot corner for Rays Tuesday in ALDS Game 4 October 8th, 2019
- Austin Meadows leading off for Rays Game 4 versus Astros October 8th, 2019