Nick Kingham will make another start for Pirates on Friday
Pittsburgh Pirates pitcher Nick Kingham will remain in the rotation and make his second big league start on Friday against the Milwaukee Brewers.
Kingham earned at least one more start after carrying a perfect game into the seventh inning against the St. Louis Cardinals on Sunday in his major league debut. The Pirates will move Steven Brault to the bullpen.
Kingham scored 58.0 FanDuel points in his MLB debut on Sunday.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. (knee) out again for Blue Jays in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Breyvic Valera starting on Sunday for Blue Jays September 29th, 2019
- Brandon Drury sitting on Sunday for Blue Jays September 29th, 2019
- Reese McGuire heads to Blue Jays' bench on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Billy McKinney absent from Blue Jays' lineup on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Derek Fisher heads to Blue Jays' bench on Saturday afternoon September 28th, 2019