Austin Jackson signs 2-year deal with San Francisco
The San Francisco Giants have signed former Cleveland Indians outfielder Austin Jackson to a 2-year-deal, per Jon Heyman of MLB Network.
Jackson is expected to serve as outfield depth and possibly the primary starting center fielder for the Giants next season. San Francisco is Jackson's sixth team in the last six seasons.
The outfielder batted .318 with 7 homers, 35 RBI, and a .378 wOBA in 318 plate appearances in 2017.
- Rays sign Carlos Gomez to one-year deal February 21st, 2018
- Steven Souza sent to Diamondbacks in three-team deal February 21st, 2018
- Yankees land Brandon Drury from Diamondbacks in three-team trade February 21st, 2018
- Orioles agree to terms with Colby Rasmus February 21st, 2018
- Astros prospect Forrest Whitley suspended for violating drug program February 21st, 2018
- Yuli Gurriel will move around infield this season for Astros February 21st, 2018
- Indians' Danny Salazar (shoulder) has progressed to throwing from 75 feet February 20th, 2018
- Cleveland signs Rajai Davis to a minor league contract February 17th, 2018
- Indians' Danny Salazar (shoulder inflammation) 'a couple weeks behind' February 15th, 2018
- Michael Brantley not in Indians' ALDS Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017
- Lonnie Chisenhall not in Indians' Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017
- Austin Jackson starting in left field for Game 5 in Cleveland October 11th, 2017