Austin Jackson signs 2-year deal with San Francisco
The San Francisco Giants have signed former Cleveland Indians outfielder Austin Jackson to a 2-year-deal, per Jon Heyman of MLB Network.
Jackson is expected to serve as outfield depth and possibly the primary starting center fielder for the Giants next season. San Francisco is Jackson's sixth team in the last six seasons.
The outfielder batted .318 with 7 homers, 35 RBI, and a .378 wOBA in 318 plate appearances in 2017.
- Angels' Shohei Ohtani (elbow) to hit off tee Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Dodgers' Clayton Kershaw (arm) to play catch in a 'few days' February 22nd, 2019
- Braves' Mike Soroka experiencing renewed shoulder soreness February 22nd, 2019
- Marwin Gonzalez signs with Twins for 2 years, $21 million February 22nd, 2019
- Michael Lorenzen to pitch, play center field for Reds this spring February 22nd, 2019
- Reds' Sonny Gray dealing with elbow stiffness February 22nd, 2019
- Mets' Jed Lowrie dealing with knee injury February 22nd, 2019
- Jacob deGrom named Mets' Opening Day starter February 14th, 2019
- Jay Bruce headed to Seattle as part of Robinson Cano trade December 3rd, 2018
- Seattle finalizes Edwin Diaz trade to the New York Mets December 3rd, 2018
- Seattle's Robinson Cano long-rumoured trade to Mets finally official December 3rd, 2018
- Brandon Nimmo (leg) out of Mets' lineup versus Marlins September 30th, 2018