Austin Jackson signs 2-year deal with San Francisco
The San Francisco Giants have signed former Cleveland Indians outfielder Austin Jackson to a 2-year-deal, per Jon Heyman of MLB Network.
Jackson is expected to serve as outfield depth and possibly the primary starting center fielder for the Giants next season. San Francisco is Jackson's sixth team in the last six seasons.
The outfielder batted .318 with 7 homers, 35 RBI, and a .378 wOBA in 318 plate appearances in 2017.
- Orioles' Dylan Bundy strikes out 14 in complete game win May 24th, 2018
- Royals' Ramon Torres filling in for Alex Gordon (hip, neck) on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Alex Gordon (hip, neck) scratched from Royals' lineup Thursday, Ramon Torres draws start May 24th, 2018
- Ryan Goins is starting at third base for Royals on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Rays' Nathan Eovaldi to make season debut on Monday or Tuesday May 24th, 2018
- Royals' Drew Butera out of the lineup on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Nick Hundley starting for San Francisco on Wednesday afternoon May 23rd, 2018
- Austin Jackson out of Giants' lineup against Astros May 23rd, 2018
- Nick Hundley sitting for San Francisco on Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- Andrew McCutchen starting for Giants on Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- Pablo Sandoval playing designated hitter as Giants visit Houston May 22nd, 2018
- Kelby Tomlinson starting for San Francisco on Sunday May 20th, 2018