Cody Bellinger of the Dodgers named National League Rookie of the Year
Los Angeles Dodgers first baseman/outfielder Cody Bellinger was named the 2017 National League Rookie of the Year on Monday.
Bellinger was the unanimous choice, just like Aaron Judge in the AL, after helping lead the Dodgers back to the World Series for the first time in nearly 30 years. He is the second consecutive Dodger to win the award, Corey Seager in 2016, and the 18th all-time.
Bellinger hit 39 homers with 97 RBI, 87 runs scored, and 10 steals while batting .267/.352/.581 with a .380 wOBA in 548 plate appearances.
- Rays sign Carlos Gomez to one-year deal February 21st, 2018
- Steven Souza sent to Diamondbacks in three-team deal February 21st, 2018
- Yankees land Brandon Drury from Diamondbacks in three-team trade February 21st, 2018
- Orioles agree to terms with Colby Rasmus February 21st, 2018
- Astros prospect Forrest Whitley suspended for violating drug program February 21st, 2018
- Yuli Gurriel will move around infield this season for Astros February 21st, 2018
- Report: Yasmani Grandal could be Dodgers' primary catcher in 2018 February 18th, 2018
- Chase Utley re-signs with the Dodgers on a 2-year deal February 13th, 2018
- Cubs sign Yu Darvish to six-year, $126 million contract February 10th, 2018
- Dodgers' free agent Yu Darvish expected to sign with a team this week January 28th, 2018
- Giants expect decision from Giancarlo Stanton by week's end December 7th, 2017
- Cody Bellinger of the Dodgers named National League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017