Yankees' Aaron Judge unanimous winner of American League Rookie of the Year
New York Yankees outfielder Aaron Judge was named the 2017 American League Rookie of the Year on Monday.
Judge became the first Yankees player to win the award since Derek Jeter in 1996 as he won unanimously. The outfielder set a new rookie record with 52 home runs as he led New York back to the playoffs and within a game of the World Series, falling to the Astros in seven games.
Judge led the American League with 128 runs, 52 homers, and 127 walks while batting .284/.422/.627 with a .430 wOBA in 678 plate appearances.
- Brandon Nimmo homers twice as Mets destroy Rockies June 19th, 2018
- Nick Pivetta racks up career-high 13 strikeouts in Phillies' win June 19th, 2018
- Royals trade closer Kelvin Herrera to the Nationals for three minor leaguers June 18th, 2018
- Dodgers-Cubs game on Monday will start in a delay June 18th, 2018
- Alen Hanson on Giants' bench against Marlins June 18th, 2018
- Giants' Kelby Tomlinson recalled, starting on Monday June 18th, 2018
- Yankees-Nationals Game 2 will start at 6:45pm ET, FanDuel main slate to lock at first pitch June 18th, 2018
- Neil Walker starting at first base Sunday for Yankees June 17th, 2018
- Brett Gardner sitting on Yankees' bench Sunday June 17th, 2018
- Didi Gregorius starting for New York on Friday June 15th, 2018
- Greg Bird starting for New York on Friday June 15th, 2018
- Ronald Torreyes sitting for Yankees on Friday June 15th, 2018