Yankees' Aaron Judge unanimous winner of American League Rookie of the Year
New York Yankees outfielder Aaron Judge was named the 2017 American League Rookie of the Year on Monday.
Judge became the first Yankees player to win the award since Derek Jeter in 1996 as he won unanimously. The outfielder set a new rookie record with 52 home runs as he led New York back to the playoffs and within a game of the World Series, falling to the Astros in seven games.
Judge led the American League with 128 runs, 52 homers, and 127 walks while batting .284/.422/.627 with a .430 wOBA in 678 plate appearances.
- Francisco Liriano, Tigers reportedly agree to one-year deal February 23rd, 2018
- Orioles' Jonathan Schoop battling elbow bursitis February 23rd, 2018
- Athletics' Matt Chapman's (hand) X-rays come back clean February 23rd, 2018
- Athletics' Matt Chapman undergoing MRI on right hand February 22nd, 2018
- Pirates acquire Corey Dickerson from Rays February 22nd, 2018
- Daniel Hudson headed to Rays after trade with Pirates February 22nd, 2018
- Steven Souza sent to Diamondbacks in three-team deal February 21st, 2018
- Yankees land Brandon Drury from Diamondbacks in three-team trade February 21st, 2018
- Yankees' Aaron Judge says left shoulder 'right on schedule' February 14th, 2018
- Rangers trade MLB rights of Seahawks' quarterback Russell Wilson to Yankees for future considerations February 7th, 2018
- Dodgers' free agent Yu Darvish expected to sign with a team this week January 28th, 2018
- Padres acquire Chase Headley and Bryan Mitchell in trade with Yankees December 12th, 2017