Michael Brantley not in Indians' ALDS Game 5 lineup
Cleveland Indians outfielder/designated hitter Michael Brantley is not in the lineup on Wednesday for Game 5 of the ALDS against the New York Yankees.
Edwin Encarnacion is in the lineup Wednesday after missing two games with an ankle sprain. This will send Brantley back to the bench as the Indians face off against C.C. Sabathia in Game 5.
Our Matchup Heat Map has the Indians with a 4.31 implied total in Game 5.
- Joey Gallo to serve as Rangers' everyday first baseman in 2018 February 20th, 2018
- Brewers' Ryan Braun will only play left field and first base in 2018 February 20th, 2018
- Angels lowering right field wall in 2018 February 20th, 2018
- Alex Cora: Hanley Ramirez is Red Sox' number-three hitter February 20th, 2018
- Report: Phillies, Jake Arrieta 'having dialogue' February 20th, 2018
- Diamondbacks sign Jarrod Dyson to two-year deal February 20th, 2018
- Indians' Danny Salazar (shoulder) has progressed to throwing from 75 feet February 20th, 2018
- Cleveland signs Rajai Davis to a minor league contract February 17th, 2018
- Indians' Danny Salazar (shoulder inflammation) 'a couple weeks behind' February 15th, 2018
- Michael Brantley not in Indians' ALDS Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017
- Lonnie Chisenhall not in Indians' Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017
- Austin Jackson starting in left field for Game 5 in Cleveland October 11th, 2017