Michael Brantley not in Indians' ALDS Game 5 lineup
Cleveland Indians outfielder/designated hitter Michael Brantley is not in the lineup on Wednesday for Game 5 of the ALDS against the New York Yankees.
Edwin Encarnacion is in the lineup Wednesday after missing two games with an ankle sprain. This will send Brantley back to the bench as the Indians face off against C.C. Sabathia in Game 5.
Our Matchup Heat Map has the Indians with a 4.31 implied total in Game 5.
- Kike Hernandez starting in center field for Dodgers on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Dodgers' Cody Bellinger not starting in Game 5 on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Boston's Rafael Devers starting at third base on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Boston's Eduardo Nunez will not start in Game 5 on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Austin Barnes starting for Dodgers in Game 4 October 27th, 2018
- David Freese starting for Los Angeles in Game 4 October 27th, 2018
- Brandon Guyer starting for Indians versus Astros in Game 3 October 8th, 2018
- Yandy Diaz playing designated hitter for Indians in Game 3 October 8th, 2018
- Melky Cabrera on bench for Game 3 as Indians try to stay alive October 8th, 2018
- Yonder Alonso sitting for Indians in Game 3 Monday afternoon October 8th, 2018
- Yan Gomes (thumb) behind the bag for Indians against Astros in Game 1 October 5th, 2018
- Yonder Alonso starting for Indians in Game 1 of American League Division Series October 5th, 2018