Michael Brantley not in Indians' ALDS Game 5 lineup
Cleveland Indians outfielder/designated hitter Michael Brantley is not in the lineup on Wednesday for Game 5 of the ALDS against the New York Yankees.
Edwin Encarnacion is in the lineup Wednesday after missing two games with an ankle sprain. This will send Brantley back to the bench as the Indians face off against C.C. Sabathia in Game 5.
Our Matchup Heat Map has the Indians with a 4.31 implied total in Game 5.
- Angels' Shohei Ohtani (elbow) to hit off tee Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Dodgers' Clayton Kershaw (arm) to play catch in a 'few days' February 22nd, 2019
- Braves' Mike Soroka experiencing renewed shoulder soreness February 22nd, 2019
- Marwin Gonzalez signs with Twins for 2 years, $21 million February 22nd, 2019
- Mets' Jed Lowrie dealing with knee injury February 22nd, 2019
- Michael Lorenzen to pitch, play center field for Reds this spring February 22nd, 2019
- Astros' Carlos Correa awarded $5 million in arbitration February 5th, 2019
- Carlos Correa will bat fourth for the Astros in Game 5 October 18th, 2018
- Jake Marisnick starting for Houston in Game 5 October 18th, 2018
- Josh Reddick not in Houston's Game 5 lineup October 18th, 2018
- Martin Maldonado starting at catcher for Astros on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Houston's Brian McCann not in Wednesday's starting lineup October 17th, 2018