Michael Brantley not in Indians' ALDS Game 5 lineup
Cleveland Indians outfielder/designated hitter Michael Brantley is not in the lineup on Wednesday for Game 5 of the ALDS against the New York Yankees.
Edwin Encarnacion is in the lineup Wednesday after missing two games with an ankle sprain. This will send Brantley back to the bench as the Indians face off against C.C. Sabathia in Game 5.
Our Matchup Heat Map has the Indians with a 4.31 implied total in Game 5.
- Orioles' Dylan Bundy strikes out 14 in complete game win May 24th, 2018
- Royals' Ramon Torres filling in for Alex Gordon (hip, neck) on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Alex Gordon (hip, neck) scratched from Royals' lineup Thursday, Ramon Torres draws start May 24th, 2018
- Ryan Goins is starting at third base for Royals on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Rays' Nathan Eovaldi to make season debut on Monday or Tuesday May 24th, 2018
- Royals' Drew Butera out of the lineup on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Indians' Greg Allen starting in center Thursday against Astros May 24th, 2018
- Roberto Perez behind the plate Thursday for Indians May 24th, 2018
- Yan Gomes on the bench Thursday for Cleveland May 24th, 2018
- Rajai Davis not in Indians' Thursday lineup May 24th, 2018
- Indians' Yonder Alonso back in lineup Thursday night May 24th, 2018
- Brandon Guyer placed on Indians’ disabled list with neck strain May 23rd, 2018