Lonnie Chisenhall not in Indians' Game 5 lineup
Cleveland Indians outfielder Lonnie Chisenhall is absent from the starting lineup on Wednesday against the New York Yankees.
With southpaw C.C. Sabathia on the hill for the Yankees, Chisenhall will sit out the deciding Game 5. Austin Jackson is in left field and hitting sixth.
Our Matchup Heat Map has the Indians with a 4.31 implied total, which is the highest on the Wednesday playoff slate.
- Jose Altuve (knee) to be activated Tuesday by Houston August 20th, 2018
- Tyler White now starting for Astros on Monday August 20th, 2018
- George Springer a late scratch for Houston on Monday August 20th, 2018
- Tony Kemp in the Astros' starting lineup on Monday night August 20th, 2018
- Tyler White not starting for Astros on Monday August 20th, 2018
- Dodgers' Kenley Jansen (heart) activated from disabled list August 20th, 2018
- Greg Allen dropped to ninth in Cleveland's Monday lineup August 20th, 2018
- Roberto Perez not starting on Monday for Cleveland August 20th, 2018
- Francisco Lindor back in Cleveland's lineup on Monday August 20th, 2018
- Cleveland's Yan Gomes starting at catcher on Monday August 20th, 2018
- Erik Gonzalez heads to the bench as Cleveland faces Boston on Monday August 20th, 2018
- Greg Allen moves into Indians' leadoff spot on Sunday August 19th, 2018