Lonnie Chisenhall not in Indians' Game 5 lineup
Cleveland Indians outfielder Lonnie Chisenhall is absent from the starting lineup on Wednesday against the New York Yankees.
With southpaw C.C. Sabathia on the hill for the Yankees, Chisenhall will sit out the deciding Game 5. Austin Jackson is in left field and hitting sixth.
Our Matchup Heat Map has the Indians with a 4.31 implied total, which is the highest on the Wednesday playoff slate.
- Kike Hernandez starting in center field for Dodgers on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Dodgers' Cody Bellinger not starting in Game 5 on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Boston's Rafael Devers starting at third base on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Boston's Eduardo Nunez will not start in Game 5 on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Austin Barnes starting for Dodgers in Game 4 October 27th, 2018
- David Freese starting for Los Angeles in Game 4 October 27th, 2018
- Brandon Guyer starting for Indians versus Astros in Game 3 October 8th, 2018
- Yandy Diaz playing designated hitter for Indians in Game 3 October 8th, 2018
- Melky Cabrera on bench for Game 3 as Indians try to stay alive October 8th, 2018
- Yonder Alonso sitting for Indians in Game 3 Monday afternoon October 8th, 2018
- Yan Gomes (thumb) behind the bag for Indians against Astros in Game 1 October 5th, 2018
- Yonder Alonso starting for Indians in Game 1 of American League Division Series October 5th, 2018