Lonnie Chisenhall not in Indians' Game 5 lineup
Cleveland Indians outfielder Lonnie Chisenhall is absent from the starting lineup on Wednesday against the New York Yankees.
With southpaw C.C. Sabathia on the hill for the Yankees, Chisenhall will sit out the deciding Game 5. Austin Jackson is in left field and hitting sixth.
Our Matchup Heat Map has the Indians with a 4.31 implied total, which is the highest on the Wednesday playoff slate.
- Jason Vargas passes physical, new deal with Mets is official February 18th, 2018
- Report: Yasmani Grandal could be Dodgers' primary catcher in 2018 February 18th, 2018
- Eduardo Nunez passes Red Sox physical, officially under contract February 18th, 2018
- Rays designate Corey Dickerson for assignment February 18th, 2018
- Angels send C.J. Cron to Rays for player to be named later February 18th, 2018
- Rays trade Jake Odorizzi to Twins in exchange for Jermaine Palacios February 18th, 2018
- Cleveland signs Rajai Davis to a minor league contract February 17th, 2018
- Indians' Danny Salazar (shoulder inflammation) 'a couple weeks behind' February 15th, 2018
- Michael Brantley not in Indians' ALDS Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017
- Lonnie Chisenhall not in Indians' Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017
- Austin Jackson starting in left field for Game 5 in Cleveland October 11th, 2017
- Jay Bruce drops to seventh in Indians' Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017