Lonnie Chisenhall not in Indians' Game 5 lineup
Cleveland Indians outfielder Lonnie Chisenhall is absent from the starting lineup on Wednesday against the New York Yankees.
With southpaw C.C. Sabathia on the hill for the Yankees, Chisenhall will sit out the deciding Game 5. Austin Jackson is in left field and hitting sixth.
Our Matchup Heat Map has the Indians with a 4.31 implied total, which is the highest on the Wednesday playoff slate.
- Padres' Austin Hedges (elbow) suffers setback during rehab assignment May 25th, 2018
- Kyle Hendricks cruises through seven strong innings in Cubs' win on Friday May 25th, 2018
- Nationals' Daniel Murphy (knee) to start a rehab assignement on Saturday May 25th, 2018
- David Freitas will not start for Mariners on Friday May 25th, 2018
- Andrew Romine will head back to Mariners' bench on Friday May 25th, 2018
- Orioles to place Mark Trumbo (knee) on the 10-day DL May 25th, 2018
- Cleveland's Yan Gomes catching against the Astros May 25th, 2018
- Rajai Davis starting for Cleveland on Friday May 25th, 2018
- Cleveland's Roberto Perez out against the Astros May 25th, 2018
- Yonder Alonso out of the Indians' lineup on Friday May 25th, 2018
- Indians' Greg Allen starting in center Thursday against Astros May 24th, 2018
- Roberto Perez behind the plate Thursday for Indians May 24th, 2018