Lonnie Chisenhall not in Indians' Game 5 lineup
Cleveland Indians outfielder Lonnie Chisenhall is absent from the starting lineup on Wednesday against the New York Yankees.
With southpaw C.C. Sabathia on the hill for the Yankees, Chisenhall will sit out the deciding Game 5. Austin Jackson is in left field and hitting sixth.
Our Matchup Heat Map has the Indians with a 4.31 implied total, which is the highest on the Wednesday playoff slate.
- Yankees' Luis Severino agrees to four-year $40 million dollar extension on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Nick Senzel could start for Reds in 2019 February 15th, 2019
- Yangervis Solarte, Giants reportedly agree to terms February 15th, 2019
- Blue Jays' Vladimir Guerrero Jr.'s MLB debut undetermined February 14th, 2019
- Jacob deGrom named Mets' Opening Day starter February 14th, 2019
- Angels' Shohei Ohtani (elbow) not expected to be ready to DH until May February 12th, 2019
- Francisco Lindor (calf) expected to be out nearly two months February 8th, 2019
- Yandy Diaz sent to Tampa Bay from Cleveland December 13th, 2018
- Jake Bauers headed to Cleveland in three-team deal December 13th, 2018
- Mariners ship Carlos Santana to Cleveland December 13th, 2018
- Edwin Encarnacion traded to Mariners December 13th, 2018
- Brandon Guyer starting for Indians versus Astros in Game 3 October 8th, 2018