Rays' Mallex Smith is starting in right field on Saturday
Tampa Bay Rays outfielder Mallex Smith draws the start in right field Saturday night as his team hosts the Baltimore Orioles.
As Smith enters the lineup and hits ninth for the Rays, Steven Souza will take a breather on Saturday.
Slashing .268/.338/.364 against righties, Smith ($2,100) is projected for 8.2 FanDuel points against righty Miguel Castro this evening.
- Yandy Diaz sent to Tampa Bay from Cleveland December 13th, 2018
- Cardinals acquire Paul Goldschmidt from the Diamondbacks December 5th, 2018
- Nationals sign pitcher Patrick Corbin to 6-year, $140M deal December 4th, 2018
- Jay Bruce headed to Seattle as part of Robinson Cano trade December 3rd, 2018
- Seattle finalizes Edwin Diaz trade to the New York Mets December 3rd, 2018
- Seattle's Robinson Cano long-rumoured trade to Mets finally official December 3rd, 2018
- Jake Bauers headed to Cleveland in three-team deal December 13th, 2018
- Mariners ship Carlos Santana to Cleveland December 13th, 2018
- Edwin Encarnacion traded to Mariners December 13th, 2018
- Nick Ciuffo starting for Tampa Bay on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Jake Bauers starting for Rays on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Joey Wendle starting for Tampa Bay on Sunday September 30th, 2018