Rays' Mallex Smith is starting in right field on Saturday
Tampa Bay Rays outfielder Mallex Smith draws the start in right field Saturday night as his team hosts the Baltimore Orioles.
As Smith enters the lineup and hits ninth for the Rays, Steven Souza will take a breather on Saturday.
Slashing .268/.338/.364 against righties, Smith ($2,100) is projected for 8.2 FanDuel points against righty Miguel Castro this evening.
- Francisco Liriano, Tigers reportedly agree to one-year deal February 23rd, 2018
- Orioles' Jonathan Schoop battling elbow bursitis February 23rd, 2018
- Athletics' Matt Chapman's (hand) X-rays come back clean February 23rd, 2018
- Athletics' Matt Chapman undergoing MRI on right hand February 22nd, 2018
- Dodgers' Austin Barnes dealing with elbow discomfort February 22nd, 2018
- Angels' Chris Young dealing with Grade 1 right calf strain February 22nd, 2018
- Pirates acquire Corey Dickerson from Rays February 22nd, 2018
- Daniel Hudson headed to Rays after trade with Pirates February 22nd, 2018
- Rays sign Carlos Gomez to one-year deal February 21st, 2018
- Steven Souza sent to Diamondbacks in three-team deal February 21st, 2018
- Yankees land Brandon Drury from Diamondbacks in three-team trade February 21st, 2018
- Kevin Kiermaier 'very upset' over Rays' recent moves February 19th, 2018