Eddie Rosario absent from Minnesota's lineup on Thursday afternoon
Minnesota Twins outfielder Eddie Rosario is not starting on Thursday against the Cleveland Indians.
After going 0-for-4 with 3 strikeouts on Wednesday, Rosario will grab a seat on the bench for today's series finale against right-hander Carlos Carrasco and the Indians. Mitch Garver will man left field for Minnesota.
Rosario is averaging 10.5 FanDuel points per game this season (148 games) while slashing .290/.329/.512 with 27 home runs, 78 RBI, 79 runs scored, and 9 steals across 556 plate appearances.
- Cardinals acquire Paul Goldschmidt from the Diamondbacks December 5th, 2018
- Nationals sign pitcher Patrick Corbin to 6-year, $140M deal December 4th, 2018
- Jay Bruce headed to Seattle as part of Robinson Cano trade December 3rd, 2018
- Seattle finalizes Edwin Diaz trade to the New York Mets December 3rd, 2018
- Seattle's Robinson Cano long-rumoured trade to Mets finally official December 3rd, 2018
- Carlos Santana dealt to Seattle from Philadelphia on Monday December 3rd, 2018
- Twins fire manager Paul Molitor October 2nd, 2018
- Twins' Chris Gimenez sitting Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Max Kepler starting for Twins in season finale September 30th, 2018
- Mitch Garver playing designated hitter for Twins versus White Sox September 30th, 2018
- Jake Cave hitting third for Twins Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Johnny Field starting for the Twins on Saturday September 29th, 2018