Eddie Rosario absent from Minnesota's lineup on Thursday afternoon
Minnesota Twins outfielder Eddie Rosario is not starting on Thursday against the Cleveland Indians.
After going 0-for-4 with 3 strikeouts on Wednesday, Rosario will grab a seat on the bench for today's series finale against right-hander Carlos Carrasco and the Indians. Mitch Garver will man left field for Minnesota.
Rosario is averaging 10.5 FanDuel points per game this season (148 games) while slashing .290/.329/.512 with 27 home runs, 78 RBI, 79 runs scored, and 9 steals across 556 plate appearances.
- Jeff Banister dismissed by Rangers on Friday September 21st, 2018
- Orioles expected to fire Buck Showalter at season's end September 21st, 2018
- Cody Bellinger sitting out on Friday for Los Angeles September 21st, 2018
- David Freese starting at first on Friday for the Dodgers September 21st, 2018
- Dodgers' Enrique Hernandez leading off on Friday September 21st, 2018
- Chris Taylor sitting on Friday for Los Angeles September 21st, 2018
- Joe Mauer in for Logan Forsythe on Friday for Minnesota September 21st, 2018
- Twins' Gregorio Petit starting on Wedesday September 19th, 2018
- Twins' Ehire Adrianza starting on Wednesday September 19th, 2018
- Max Kepler starting for the Twins on Wednesday September 19th, 2018
- Willians Astudillo catching for Minnesota on Wednesday September 19th, 2018
- Joe Mauer not in Minnesota's Wednesday lineup September 19th, 2018