Eddie Rosario absent from Minnesota's lineup on Thursday afternoon
Minnesota Twins outfielder Eddie Rosario is not starting on Thursday against the Cleveland Indians.
After going 0-for-4 with 3 strikeouts on Wednesday, Rosario will grab a seat on the bench for today's series finale against right-hander Carlos Carrasco and the Indians. Mitch Garver will man left field for Minnesota.
Rosario is averaging 10.5 FanDuel points per game this season (148 games) while slashing .290/.329/.512 with 27 home runs, 78 RBI, 79 runs scored, and 9 steals across 556 plate appearances.
- Tigers' Mike Fiers (back) expected to start season on the disabled list March 21st, 2018
- Jose Abreu (hamstring) expects to return for White Sox by Friday March 21st, 2018
- Michael Brantley (ankle) will make Cactus League debut for Indians on Wednesday March 21st, 2018
- Nationals' Daniel Murphy (knee) won't be ready by Opening Day March 21st, 2018
- Oakland Khris Davis (illness) will return to action on Wednesday March 20th, 2018
- Pirates to release Daniel Nava March 20th, 2018
- Twins' Jorge Polanco banned 80 games for PEDs March 18th, 2018
- Twins' Eddie Rosario (triceps) resumes throwing on Wednesday March 14th, 2018
- Twins finalize one-year deal with Lance Lynn March 12th, 2018
- Twins' Logan Morrison (glute) will return to Grapefruit League action on Tuesday March 11th, 2018
- Twins release Anibal Sanchez March 11th, 2018
- Report: Twins, Lance Lynn agree to one-year, $12 million deal March 10th, 2018