Eddie Rosario absent from Minnesota's lineup on Thursday afternoon
Minnesota Twins outfielder Eddie Rosario is not starting on Thursday against the Cleveland Indians.
After going 0-for-4 with 3 strikeouts on Wednesday, Rosario will grab a seat on the bench for today's series finale against right-hander Carlos Carrasco and the Indians. Mitch Garver will man left field for Minnesota.
Rosario is averaging 10.5 FanDuel points per game this season (148 games) while slashing .290/.329/.512 with 27 home runs, 78 RBI, 79 runs scored, and 9 steals across 556 plate appearances.
- Royals trade closer Kelvin Herrera to the Nationals for three minor leaguers June 18th, 2018
- Dodgers-Cubs game on Monday will start in a delay June 18th, 2018
- Alen Hanson on Giants' bench against Marlins June 18th, 2018
- Giants' Kelby Tomlinson recalled, starting on Monday June 18th, 2018
- Brandon Crawford placed on Giants' paternity leave list June 18th, 2018
- Buster Posey (general soreness) returns to action for Giants on Monday June 18th, 2018
- Twins' Bobby Wilson sitting versus Indians June 17th, 2018
- Mitch Garver starting for Twins on Sunday June 17th, 2018
- Bobby Wilson starting for Minnesota on Saturday June 16th, 2018
- Ryan LaMarre heading back to Twins' bench on Saturday June 16th, 2018
- Robbie Grossman back in Twins' lineup on Saturday June 16th, 2018
- Mitch Garver sitting for Minnesota on Saturday June 16th, 2018