Jose Peraza absent form Reds' Saturday lineup
Cincinnati Reds second baseman Jose Peraza is not in the lineup Saturday against the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Peraza started at second base and went 1-for-3 in yesterday's game. But, today, Scooter will take his place at second base and bat fifth for Cincinnati.
Our models project Peraza for 0 home runs, 4 RBI and a .283 average over 57 plate appearances the rest of the year.
- Martin Maldonado starting at catcher for Astros on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Ian Kinsler on Red Sox's bench in Game 4 Wednesday night October 17th, 2018
- Eduardo Nunez (ankle) out of Red Sox's lineup versus Brewers in Game 4 October 17th, 2018
- Houston's Brian McCann not in Wednesday's starting lineup October 17th, 2018
- Brock Holt on second base for Red Sox versus Astros Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Rafael Devers starting for Red Sox in American League Championship Series Game 4 October 17th, 2018
- Cincinnati's Mason Williams out against Pittsburgh September 30th, 2018
- Tucker Barnhart out of the Reds' lineup on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Reds' Phillip Ervin starting against Pittsburgh September 30th, 2018
- Tim Federowicz catching for Cincinnati on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Reds' Billy Hamilton moves up to second in the batting order September 30th, 2018
- Mason Williams starting on Saturday for Cincinnati September 29th, 2018