Pirates' Gregory Polanco day-to-day with ankle sprain
Pittsburgh Pirates outfielder Gregory Polanco is expected to miss a couple games after being diagnosed with a sprained right ankle.
Things looked a lot worse as Polanco was carted off the field on Monday after running into the side wall. Luckily for the Pirates and Polanco, the injury does not appear to be serious and won't require a DL stint, just a few days off. Jose Osuna filled in on Monday and will likely get a few starts in right field this week.
Osuna is batting .231 with a .322 wOBA in 86 plate appearances. He has 3 home runs, 12 RBI's, and 13 runs scored this season.
- Rangers' Carlos Tocci starting on Wednesday June 20th, 2018
- Delino DeShields sitting for Rangers on Wednesday June 20th, 2018
- Colorado's Chris Iannetta out of the lineup against the Mets June 20th, 2018
- Rougned Odor returns to Rangers' Wednesday lineup June 20th, 2018
- Kevin Plawecki on Mets' bench versus Rockies June 20th, 2018
- Ronald Guzman sitting out as Rangers play Royals June 20th, 2018
- Jose Osuna in the starting lineup for Pittsburgh on Wednesday June 20th, 2018
- Pittsburgh's Sean Rodriguez is in the starting lineup on Wednesday June 20th, 2018
- Colin Moran out of the Pirates' lineup against Milwaukee June 20th, 2018
- Pittsburgh's Josh Bell out on Wednesday June 20th, 2018
- Francisco Cervelli out of the Pirates' lineup on Wednesday June 20th, 2018
- Pirates' Corey Dickerson (emergency leave) to miss next 3 games June 20th, 2018