Mets place Tommy Milone (knee) on the disabled list
The New York Mets have placed starting pitcher Tommy Milone (knee) on the 10-day disabled list.
Milone is expected to miss only one or two starts with a knee injury he suffered during his loss to the Los Angeles Angels on Sunday. Rafael Montero and Josh Smoker are the leading candidates to fill in for Milone in his next scheduled start on Saturday. The Mets are leaning towards Smoker.
Milone has made three starts for the Mets, posting a 10.50 ERA, 2.17 WHIP, and 12 strikeouts in 12 innings pitched.
- Rays sign Carlos Gomez to one-year deal February 21st, 2018
- Steven Souza sent to Diamondbacks in three-team deal February 21st, 2018
- Yankees land Brandon Drury from Diamondbacks in three-team trade February 21st, 2018
- Orioles agree to terms with Colby Rasmus February 21st, 2018
- Astros prospect Forrest Whitley suspended for violating drug program February 21st, 2018
- Yuli Gurriel will move around infield this season for Astros February 21st, 2018
- Jason Vargas passes physical, new deal with Mets is official February 18th, 2018
- Mets reportedly agree to deal with Jason Vargas February 16th, 2018
- Jeurys Familia expected to get 'majority of saves' for Mets February 14th, 2018
- New York Mets sign Todd Frazier to 2-year/$17M deal February 5th, 2018
- Jay Bruce back with Mets on three-year deal January 11th, 2018
- Juan Lagares not starting in Mets' season finale October 1st, 2017