Trevor Rosenthal (lat) opening season on Cardinals' disabled list
St. Louis Cardinals reliever Trevor Rosenthal was placed on the 10-day disabled list with a right lat strain.
Rosenthal was shut down earlier in the month due to problems with his lat, but until now, it hadn't been an issue for the past two weeks. Sam Tuivailala will replace Rosenthal in the Cardinals' bullpen to open the year.
numberFire's 2017 projections for Rosenthal include a 3.07 ERA, 1.52 WHIP and 30.1 strikeout percentage across 52 2/3 innings.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Edwin Encarnacion returns to the Yankees' lineup on Saturday October 19th, 2019
- Yankees' Giancarlo Stanton sitting on Saturday October 19th, 2019
- Edwin Encarnacion sitting for New York in ALCS Game 5 on Friday October 18th, 2019
- Yankees' Giancarlo Stanton (quad) returns to the lineup for ALCS Game 5 on Friday October 18th, 2019
- Giancarlo Stanton (quad) still sidelined for Yankees in ALCS Game 4 October 17th, 2019
- Yankees' Masahiro Tanaka starting in Thursday's Game 4 against Houston October 16th, 2019