Brewers land Jett Bandy in three-player trade with Angels
The Milwaukee Brewers acquired catcher Jett Bandy from the Los Angeles Angels for catcher Martin Maldonado and reliever Drew Gagnon.
The 26-year-old Bandy is a sensible add for a Brewers team that is focusing on the future. More moves could be on the horizon for Milwaukee, but Bandy currently projects to split time behind the plate with Andrew Susac as things currently stand.
Bandy slashed .234/.281/.392 last season for the Angels, adding eight home runs and 25 RBI's across 231 plate appearances (70 games). He added a .289 wOBA and .673 in his first year in the majors.
- Angels pull Ricky Nolasco after getting hit in leg June 27th, 2017
- Elvis Andrus hits two home runs, Texas unable to capitalize June 27th, 2017
- Cole Hamels gives up seven scores in return for Rangers June 27th, 2017
- Yankees to call up Tyler Wade June 27th, 2017
- Starlin Castro leaves Yankees' game early with strained hamstring June 27th, 2017
- Eduardo Nunez (hamstring) may be activated Friday for Giants June 27th, 2017
- Zach Davies goes seven scoreless as Brewers beat Braves June 26th, 2017
- Brewers' Keon Broxton collects three more hits on Sunday June 26th, 2017
- Brewers' Jett Bandy takes a set on Sunday June 25th, 2017
- Manny Pina batting sixth on Sunday for Brewers June 25th, 2017
- Eric Sogard leading off for Milwaukee on Sunday June 25th, 2017
- Lewis Brinson not in Sunday's lineup for Brewers June 25th, 2017