Brewers land Jett Bandy in three-player trade with Angels
The Milwaukee Brewers acquired catcher Jett Bandy from the Los Angeles Angels for catcher Martin Maldonado and reliever Drew Gagnon.
The 26-year-old Bandy is a sensible add for a Brewers team that is focusing on the future. More moves could be on the horizon for Milwaukee, but Bandy currently projects to split time behind the plate with Andrew Susac as things currently stand.
Bandy slashed .234/.281/.392 last season for the Angels, adding eight home runs and 25 RBI's across 231 plate appearances (70 games). He added a .289 wOBA and .673 in his first year in the majors.
- Rangers' Adrian Beltre (calf) to do some jogging on Friday February 24th, 2017
- Marlins' Marcell Ozuna dealing with shoulder tightness February 24th, 2017
- Dodgers inquired about Tigers' Justin Verlander this offseason February 24th, 2017
- Nationals' Max Scherzer (finger) still unable to throw fastballs February 24th, 2017
- Max Scherzer (finger) to throw off mound Saturday for Nationals February 23rd, 2017
- Cubs confirm Kyle Schwarber is frontrunner for leadoff spot February 23rd, 2017
- Angels' Garrett Richards (elbow) says he feels 100 percent February 14th, 2017
- Brewers land Jett Bandy in three-player trade with Angels December 13th, 2016
- Danny Espinosa heading to Angels after deal with Nationals December 12th, 2016
- Angels' C.J. Cron (left thumb) goes under knife October 25th, 2016
- Angels' Kole Calhoun to undergo abdominal surgery Tuesday October 11th, 2016
- Jhoulys Chacin first seven scoreless in Angels' blowout win October 3rd, 2016