Brewers land Jett Bandy in three-player trade with Angels
The Milwaukee Brewers acquired catcher Jett Bandy from the Los Angeles Angels for catcher Martin Maldonado and reliever Drew Gagnon.
The 26-year-old Bandy is a sensible add for a Brewers team that is focusing on the future. More moves could be on the horizon for Milwaukee, but Bandy currently projects to split time behind the plate with Andrew Susac as things currently stand.
Bandy slashed .234/.281/.392 last season for the Angels, adding eight home runs and 25 RBI's across 231 plate appearances (70 games). He added a .289 wOBA and .673 in his first year in the majors.
- Mariners traded Luiz Gohara to Braves for Mallex Smith January 11th, 2017
- Rays swap Drew Smyly to Mariners for prospect haul including Mallex Smith January 11th, 2017
- Cubs considering batting Kyle Schwarber leadoff in 2017 January 11th, 2017
- Royals swap Jarrod Dyson for Seattle's Nate Karns January 6th, 2017
- Indians finalize contract with Edwin Encarnacion January 6th, 2017
- Mariners trade Seth Smith to Orioles in exchange for Yovani Gallardo January 6th, 2017
- Brewers land Jett Bandy in three-player trade with Angels December 13th, 2016
- Danny Espinosa heading to Angels after deal with Nationals December 12th, 2016
- Angels' C.J. Cron (left thumb) goes under knife October 25th, 2016
- Angels' Kole Calhoun to undergo abdominal surgery Tuesday October 11th, 2016
- Jhoulys Chacin first seven scoreless in Angels' blowout win October 3rd, 2016
- Angels call for the end to Albert Pujols' 2016 campaign September 30th, 2016