Dodgers bringing back Justin Turner with four-year agreement
The Los Angeles Dodgers and infielder Justin Turner have come to terms on a deal that will be worth $64 million over four year, reports FOX Sports' Ken Rosenthal.
The deal comes in below what Turner's market value called for, so returning to the Dodgers must have been a big pull factor for the recently-turned 32-year-old. He excelled both at the plate and in the field during a stellar 2016 campaign, and he'll hit in the middle of the order again next season.
Turner slashed .275/.339/.493 with 27 home runs and 90 RBI's in 622 plate appearances last year for the Dodgers.
- David Freese in the lineup for Pittsburgh on Wednesday April 25th, 2018
- Jose Osuna gets starting nod on Wednesday for Pirates April 25th, 2018
- Elias Diaz in Pittsburgh's Wednesday night lineup April 25th, 2018
- Sean Rodriguez leading off for Pirates on Wednesday night April 25th, 2018
- Max Moroff starting on Wednesday for Pittsburgh April 25th, 2018
- James McCann sitting out second leg of Tigers' double-header April 25th, 2018
- Austin Barnes returns to the Dodgers' bench on Wednesday April 25th, 2018
- Dodgers' Yasiel Puig out of the lineup on Wednesday April 25th, 2018
- Chase Utley in the Dodgers' lineup on Wednesday April 25th, 2018
- Joc Pederson starting for Dodgers on Wednesday April 25th, 2018
- Dodgers' Yasmani Grandal back in the lineup on Wednesday April 25th, 2018
- Yasmani Grandal sitting for Dodgers versus Marlins April 24th, 2018