Dodgers bringing back Justin Turner with four-year agreement
The Los Angeles Dodgers and infielder Justin Turner have come to terms on a deal that will be worth $64 million over four year, reports FOX Sports' Ken Rosenthal.
The deal comes in below what Turner's market value called for, so returning to the Dodgers must have been a big pull factor for the recently-turned 32-year-old. He excelled both at the plate and in the field during a stellar 2016 campaign, and he'll hit in the middle of the order again next season.
Turner slashed .275/.339/.493 with 27 home runs and 90 RBI's in 622 plate appearances last year for the Dodgers.
- Cubs' Javier Baez is starting at second base in Game 4 October 18th, 2017
- Jason Heyward is out of the Cubs' lineup for Game 4 October 18th, 2017
- Ben Zobrist is out of the Cubs' lineup for Game 4 October 18th, 2017
- Cubs' Albert Almora is leading off in Game 4 October 18th, 2017
- Austin Romine out of Yankees' Game 5 lineup October 18th, 2017
- Yankees' Chase Headley in at DH for ALCS Game 5 October 18th, 2017
- Dodgers' Austin Barnes is out of the lineup for Game 4 October 18th, 2017
- Joc Pederson is out of the Dodgers' lineup for Game 4 October 18th, 2017
- Yasmani Grandal is behind the plate for the Dodgers in Game 4 October 18th, 2017
- Dodgers' Curtis Granderson is batting sixth in Game 4 October 18th, 2017
- Dodgers' Corey Seager (back) does weight work on Tuesday October 17th, 2017
- Charlie Culberson out of Dodgers' Game 3 lineup October 17th, 2017