Justin Ruggiano's grand slam not enough for Mets in return
New York Mets outfielder Justin Ruggiano blasted a grand slam on Thursday as the Mets fell 10-7 to the San Francisco Giants.
Ruggiano had been out since August 1 with a hamstring strain, and he made a serious splash in his return, with the second grand slam of his career.
Ruggiano has spent most of the year in Triple-A, posting a .331 wOBA and .201 ISO through 190 appearances for the Mets minor league affiliate.
- Philadelphia's Andrew McCutchen (knee) ready for 2020 season April 4th, 2020
- Cubs-Cardinals London Series officially canceled April 1st, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander (groin) on schedule, doing well March 31st, 2020
- Red Sox's Chris Sale undergoes Tommy John March 30th, 2020
- Mets' Noah Syndergaard reportedly requires Tommy John for elbow injury March 24th, 2020
- Sam Tuivailala released by Mariners March 20th, 2020
- Giants' Johnny Cueto 'in line' to start Opening Day March 11th, 2020
- Giants' Tyler Beede to get a second opinion on injured elbow March 8th, 2020
- Kevin Pillar riding pine for Giants in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Brandon Crawford starting for Giants in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Brandon Belt on first as Giants finish season versus Dodgers September 29th, 2019
- Giants' Joey Rickard starting in left field on Saturday September 28th, 2019