Red Sox' Koji Uehara diagnosed with strained pectoral
Boston Red Sox relief pitcher Koji Uehara has been diagnosed with a strained right pectoral muscle.
Uehara was lifted after his seventh pitch of the game, and while Boston's manager John Farrell didn't give any sort of timetable or details about the injury, time on the disabled list seems like a likely outcome.
Uehara is having a much better season than his 4.50 ERA might indicate, and is sporting a 2.55 SIERA with a 35.2 percent strikeout rate. We project him to post a 3.24 ERA over the remainder of the season.
- Gorgui Dieng starting for Memphis on Saturday in place of injured Brandon Clarke February 6th, 2021
- Rays' Austin Meadows batting third in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Ji-Man Choi batting leadoff for Rays in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' A.J. Pollock batting eighth in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson batting eighth in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Thursday's Cubs-Marlins Game 2 postponed due to rain October 1st, 2020
- Jason Kipnis sitting in Thursday's Game 2 for Chicago October 1st, 2020
- David Bote starting for Chicago on Thursday in Game 2 October 1st, 2020
- Jason Heyward in right field for Cubs on Wednesday versus Marlins September 30th, 2020
- Victor Caratini at DH for Cubs in Game 1 on Wednesday September 30th, 2020
- Cubs' Kyle Hendricks to start against Marlins in Game 1 on Wednesday September 29th, 2020