Seiya Suzuki not in Sunday lineup for Chicago
The Chicago Cubs did not list Seiya Suzuki in their lineup for Sunday's game against the Milwaukee Brewers.
Suzuki will not start in the Cubs' season finale, allowing Jared Young to start at first base and bat seventh against the Brewers.
Suzuki started slowly this season but caught fire down the stretch. He'll finish the year with 20 homers, 75 runs, 74 RBI, 6 stolen bases, and a .842 OPS across his 583 plate appearances.
- Arizona's Evan Longoria taking over third base in Wednesday's World Series Game 5 matchup November 1st, 2023
- Rangers take Adolis Garcia (oblique) and Max Scherzer (back) off World Series roster October 31st, 2023
- Rangers starting Travis Jankowski in right field on Tuesday October 31st, 2023
- Adolis Garcia (side) out of Rangers' Tuesday World Series Game 4 lineup October 31st, 2023
- Diamondbacks starting Emmanuel Rivera at third base in Tuesday's World Series Game 4 matchup October 31st, 2023
- Arizona's Alek Thomas taking over center field in Friday's World Series Game 1 matchup October 27th, 2023
- Dansby Swanson not in Cubs' Sunday lineup October 1st, 2023
- Seiya Suzuki not in Sunday lineup for Chicago October 1st, 2023
- Cubs' Jared Young starting Sunday October 1st, 2023
- Ian Happ sitting Sunday for Cubs' season finale October 1st, 2023
- Mike Tauchman starting for Cubs Sunday October 1st, 2023
- Cody Bellinger sitting for Cubs' season finale October 1st, 2023