Zach Neto starting Sunday for Angels
Los Angeles Angels infielder Zach Neto is in the lineup Sunday in the team's game against the Minnesota Twins.
Neto is getting the nod at shortstop, batting second in the order versus Twins starter Joe Ryan. Logan O'Hoppe, Mike Moustakas and Brett Phillips are also exiting the lineup.
Our models project Neto for 1.0 hits, 0.6 runs, 0.2 home runs, 0.6 RBI and 10.8 FanDuel points.
- Arizona's Evan Longoria taking over third base in Wednesday's World Series Game 5 matchup November 1st, 2023
- Rangers take Adolis Garcia (oblique) and Max Scherzer (back) off World Series roster October 31st, 2023
- Rangers starting Travis Jankowski in right field on Tuesday October 31st, 2023
- Adolis Garcia (side) out of Rangers' Tuesday World Series Game 4 lineup October 31st, 2023
- Diamondbacks starting Emmanuel Rivera at third base in Tuesday's World Series Game 4 matchup October 31st, 2023
- Arizona's Alek Thomas taking over center field in Friday's World Series Game 1 matchup October 27th, 2023
- Eduardo Escobar in Angels' Sunday lineup October 1st, 2023
- Nolan Schanuel sitting for Angels Sunday October 1st, 2023
- Mike Moustakas starting Saturday night for Angels September 30th, 2023
- Michael Stefanic sitting for Angels on Saturday September 30th, 2023
- Angels' Mickey Moniak batting eighth on Friday September 29th, 2023
- Nolan Schanuel leading off for Angels on Friday September 29th, 2023