Cubs' Alexander Canario on bench Wednesday
Chicago Cubs outfielder Alexander Canario is not in the lineup on Wednesday against right-hander Mitch Keller and the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Canario went 2-for-4 with a homer, a double, and 5 RBI in his first turn in an MLB lineup on Tuesday. Christopher Morel will shift to designated hitter in place of Canario on Wednesday while Miles Mastrobuoni starts on third base and bats ninth.
numberFire’s models project Morel ($3,200) for 11.9 FanDuel points on Wednesday. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Cubs' implied total is 4.19 and the game total is 7.5. Keller is having a solid season, with a 4.04 ERA (3.97 xERA), 25.5% strikeout rate, 34.0% hard-hit rate, and 6.7% walk rate.
- Arizona's Evan Longoria taking over third base in Wednesday's World Series Game 5 matchup November 1st, 2023
- Rangers take Adolis Garcia (oblique) and Max Scherzer (back) off World Series roster October 31st, 2023
- Rangers starting Travis Jankowski in right field on Tuesday October 31st, 2023
- Adolis Garcia (side) out of Rangers' Tuesday World Series Game 4 lineup October 31st, 2023
- Diamondbacks starting Emmanuel Rivera at third base in Tuesday's World Series Game 4 matchup October 31st, 2023
- Arizona's Alek Thomas taking over center field in Friday's World Series Game 1 matchup October 27th, 2023
- Dansby Swanson not in Cubs' Sunday lineup October 1st, 2023
- Seiya Suzuki not in Sunday lineup for Chicago October 1st, 2023
- Cubs' Jared Young starting Sunday October 1st, 2023
- Ian Happ sitting Sunday for Cubs' season finale October 1st, 2023
- Mike Tauchman starting for Cubs Sunday October 1st, 2023
- Cody Bellinger sitting for Cubs' season finale October 1st, 2023