Edward Olivares batting cleanup for Royals on Tuesday
Kansas City Royals outfielder Edward Olivares is starting in Tuesday's lineup versus the Cleveland Guardians.
Olivares will operate as Kansas City's designated hitter after Nelson Velazquez was moved to right field and Drew Waters was rested.
In a matchup against left-hander Logan Allen, our models project Olivares to score 10.8 FanDuel points at the salary of $2,600.
- Arizona's Evan Longoria taking over third base in Wednesday's World Series Game 5 matchup November 1st, 2023
- Rangers take Adolis Garcia (oblique) and Max Scherzer (back) off World Series roster October 31st, 2023
- Rangers starting Travis Jankowski in right field on Tuesday October 31st, 2023
- Adolis Garcia (side) out of Rangers' Tuesday World Series Game 4 lineup October 31st, 2023
- Diamondbacks starting Emmanuel Rivera at third base in Tuesday's World Series Game 4 matchup October 31st, 2023
- Arizona's Alek Thomas taking over center field in Friday's World Series Game 1 matchup October 27th, 2023
- Royals' Matt Duffy batting ninth on Sunday October 1st, 2023
- Dairon Blanco batting seventh for Royals on Sunday October 1st, 2023
- Royals' Edward Olivares batting fifth on Sunday October 1st, 2023
- MJ Melendez in Royals' lineup Saturday September 30th, 2023
- Edward Olivares not in lineup for Royals on Saturday September 30th, 2023
- Maikel Garcia leading off for Royals on Friday September 29th, 2023