Nick Senzel on Reds bench Monday
Cincinnati Reds outfielder Nick Senzel is not in the lineup for Monday's series opener against right-hander Joe Ryan and the Minnesota Twins.
Senzel went 2-for-3 with a home run in Sunday's series finale against the New York Mets, but he's yielding left field to Spencer Steer on Monday while Jonathan India starts on second base and bats leadoff. Steer will bat third for the Reds.
numberFire’s models project Steer ($3,400) for 11.5 and India ($3,400) for 10.1 FanDuel points on Monday. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Reds' implied total is 4.36 and the game total is 9.5. Ryan has a 4.20 ERA and 3.44 xERA (top 78th percentile of league) this season, with a 41.5% hard-hit rate (bottom 33rd), 29.2% strikeout rate (top 84th), and 5.0% walk rate (top 92nd).
- Arizona's Evan Longoria taking over third base in Wednesday's World Series Game 5 matchup November 1st, 2023
- Rangers take Adolis Garcia (oblique) and Max Scherzer (back) off World Series roster October 31st, 2023
- Rangers starting Travis Jankowski in right field on Tuesday October 31st, 2023
- Adolis Garcia (side) out of Rangers' Tuesday World Series Game 4 lineup October 31st, 2023
- Diamondbacks starting Emmanuel Rivera at third base in Tuesday's World Series Game 4 matchup October 31st, 2023
- Arizona's Alek Thomas taking over center field in Friday's World Series Game 1 matchup October 27th, 2023
- Joey Votto starting Sunday for Cincinnati October 1st, 2023
- Spencer Steer sitting Sunday for Cincinnati October 1st, 2023
- Jonathan India sitting for Reds Sunday October 1st, 2023
- Stuart Fairchild in lineup Saturday for Cincinnati September 30th, 2023
- Nick Senzel starting for Reds on Saturday September 30th, 2023
- Will Benson not in Reds' lineup Saturday September 30th, 2023