D.J. Stewart in left field for Mets on Saturday
New York Mets outfielder D.J. Stewart is batting ninth in Saturday's lineup against the Boston Red Sox.
Stewart will start in left field after Luis Guillorme was placed on the injured with a recent leg ailment and Jeff McNeil was moved to second base.
numberFire's models project Stewart to score 8.4 FanDuel points at the salary of $2,000.
- Arizona's Evan Longoria taking over third base in Wednesday's World Series Game 5 matchup November 1st, 2023
- Rangers take Adolis Garcia (oblique) and Max Scherzer (back) off World Series roster October 31st, 2023
- Rangers starting Travis Jankowski in right field on Tuesday October 31st, 2023
- Adolis Garcia (side) out of Rangers' Tuesday World Series Game 4 lineup October 31st, 2023
- Diamondbacks starting Emmanuel Rivera at third base in Tuesday's World Series Game 4 matchup October 31st, 2023
- Arizona's Alek Thomas taking over center field in Friday's World Series Game 1 matchup October 27th, 2023
- Rafael Ortega in Mets' Saturday lineup for Game 1 September 30th, 2023
- Mark Vientos sitting Game 1 Saturday for Mets September 30th, 2023
- Phillies-Mets postponed on Friday due to weather September 29th, 2023
- Mets' Tim Locastro batting ninth on Thursday September 28th, 2023
- Francisco Alvarez catching for Mets on Thursday September 28th, 2023
- Tuesday's contest between Marlins and Mets postponed due to field conditions September 26th, 2023