Astros set to call up Danny Worth
The Houston Astros are likely to call up infielder Danny Worth on Tuesday, reports Brian McTaggart of MLB.com.
Worth, 30, has earned the promotion, mashing to a 340/.449/.550 slash with eight homers in 54 games this season with Triple-A Fresno.
Worth is a .230/.293/.295 hitter in 292 career plate appearances in the big leagues. He put up a .190 wOBA in 46 plate appearances with the Detroit Tigers back in 2014, which is his most recent MLB action.
- Rays' Austin Meadows batting third in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Ji-Man Choi batting leadoff for Rays in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' A.J. Pollock batting eighth in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson batting eighth in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Joey Wendle batting sixth for Rays in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 7 lineup Saturday October 17th, 2020
- Aledmys Diaz not in Houston's Saturday lineup for Game 7 October 17th, 2020
- Houston's Aledmys Diaz starting in Friday's Game 6 lineup against Rays October 16th, 2020
- Martin Maldonado catching as Astros hope to avoid elimination October 14th, 2020
- Josh Reddick at DH for Astros versus Rays in Game 4 October 14th, 2020
- Dustin Garneau behind Astros' plate Tuesday October 13th, 2020